• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Monoochrom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

New Manga Artwork

Period? Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
  2. M

HD Remasters Development

I'm not interested in PS3 remasters, but if they were all available remastered for the Vita, that would give me ALOT of incentive to buy the thing.
  3. M

Does sora get his looks from ven?

No no no no NO. Listen. After beating all 3 Scenarios, therefore, Terra, Ven and Aqua, aswell as having saved the End Game Data AND having all Xehanort Reports, you will get the Option to create a special Save. The so-called final Episode. You can then load said save, as you would with any...
  4. M

aqua in KHDDD

Aqua pretty much straight from her exam into the ROD. If either Mickey or Aqua would be able to do it, chances are more likely Mickey knows how, you know, seeing as how he's had 10 Years of time to learn it?
  5. M

aqua in KHDDD

I'm sure Yen Sid can still do the Exam and even if not, you forget that Mickey is also a Master.
  6. M

I Understand KH3D

Dreams don't function by normal Time perception Rules. Even if you've only been sleeping for a few Hours, a Dream can feel like Months. However, the Dream part of the Title doesn't have to mean it's a actual dream as in they are simply sleeping. It could also mean a Data World, the Dream only...
  7. M

BBS v2?

Go ahead and say it's heavily implied, I don't mind that. But acting as if the Game is confirmed is misleading to others, they start thinking they somehow missed something while you all are simply speculating. Thats the only thing bothering me. It isn't confirmed -> Don't act like it is. You can...
  8. M

BBS v2?

*Place Random Game Name here* It doesn't have to mean anything. And it doesn't have to be a Game, it could be a Manga, a Movie, whatever, it could be a pretty much random anything. You all think it's a Game, I think it is too. But that doesn't make it a fact kids.
  9. M

BBS v2?

The entire existence of a BBS v 2 is pure speculation at this point. I really don't understand why everybody act's like it's confirmed. Yes, things may point to it, but that's far from being a fact. Who know's if your all not just trying to get too much out of Tidbits. I'm pretty sure it's a...
  10. M

BBSV2 for a Main Game Console (LEGIT discussion RESTRICTED to FACT)

Re: BBSV2 for a Main Game Console..why not? (I'll tell you why) He's a homosexual Psychopath from the UK...seems like a big enough Problem to me. Edit: Which could be stated about 2/3s of that Brats post aswell.
  11. M

As I've said before, a Interview isn't proof, it can point in a certain direction or guide reasoning, but I'm not willing to accept that as Proof. Sorry to tell you ''Spock'' but your Hero would tell you the same thing, so it's kind of pointless wanting to act as if your in the right when all...
  12. M

Re: BBSV2 for a Main Game Console..why not? Indications aren't proof, you couldn't bring up anything if you wanted to. I don't follow the Interviews as if Nomura were some kind of God ^^ so would you mind pointing out where this can be seen and why the mystery game can't be 3D? This Game, which...
  13. M

Re: BBSV2 for a Main Game Console..why not? Not to say that I agree with Anna, but you can't debunk anything seeing as you have no more knowledge of the matter then anybody else. We don't even know if Volume 2 is a thing, we don't have as much as an announcement, currently EVERYTHING regarding...
  14. M

Why nobody wants BBSv2 go to NGP?

Try harder. Because your a deranged lunatic looking for a fight, a fight I'm glad to give, never mind beating the living cra p out of someone ;) I agree. You do know you'd be amoung the first to go under his regime? Soll ich dir mal ein paar Blausäurekapseln holen? Dann kannst du deinen Idol...
  15. M

Why nobody wants BBSv2 go to NGP?

Learn some basic grammer, then we'll talk. You really don't get it, do you? I don't care if you think that there are other games worth getting the system for, I DON'T. Get that? Did it sink into your thick little head? You can buy it for all I care, none of the thus far announced games entice...
Back