• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aqua in KHDDD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't it be possible that Sora and Riku HAVE to save Aqua in 3D? If Yen Sid renounced his Master status it could mean they would need Aqua to perform the exam. Saving her could be the main plot of the game since it's not only about the Exam itself.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
all I saw was "Aqua DD" then once I clicked I was very disappointed.

anyways

I think kh3d will definitely have mention of Aqua and she will play a big part, or from what we know now anyway. Maybe BBSv2 will show more of what happens on the ROD. Going to have to wait and see.

Monoochrom

I'm sure Yen Sid can still do the Exam and even if not, you forget that Mickey is also a Master.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really don't think so... Why would Yen Sid have told Mickey to summon them to do the exam, if they couldn't do the exam?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I doubt she will have something to do with the exam. Sure she is a master but under the pictures I have seen I could say a definent no

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
nope cuz mickey mouse is and has ben amaster for 10 years so he could do it

raycat27_2003

Awards
nope cuz mickey mouse is and has ben amaster for 10 years so he could do it
Okay, he may be a Master, but either A: He hasn't been taught to teach others how to do the MOM Exam or B: Has been taught and doesn't remember his MOM Exam.

BagelBreath

Awards
I'd prefer that they save Aqua in a separate game, and then then Terra/Ven together in a different game.
They can't save Ven without Aqua anyways, so she has to be saved first.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
all I saw was "Aqua DD" then once I clicked I was very disappointed.

*Chuckles*

Anyway, though it's a near certainty that this game will feature more important things than completing the MoM exam, I don't think that rescuing Aqua will be one of those other things. And if that does happen in DDD, it surely won't be because they need her to perform the exam, it'll be because they are noe powerful enough to do it and shiz. Maybe the dream/dropping thing will involve Sora subconciously calling Ven's heart to the surface or something, but I'm not sure how much of the TAV trio we will see in this game, they would leave something major like rescuing to a more powerful/more guarunteed to sell game. Think of how many people are going to look at this game without any prior knowledge of it, then pass it off simply because it isn't KH3. Surely Nomura and the team don't want to include any major events like that in thils kind of game

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yensid is a retired Master. He can still perform the exam. Besides...why summon them if he can't do anything? That would be a derp on Yensid and Mickey's part.

Monoochrom

Okay, he may be a Master, but either A: He hasn't been taught to teach others how to do the MOM Exam or B: Has been taught and doesn't remember his MOM Exam.

Aqua pretty much straight from her exam into the ROD. If either Mickey or Aqua would be able to do it, chances are more likely Mickey knows how, you know, seeing as how he's had 10 Years of time to learn it?

snow_flake40

Awards
Yeah, I agree with pretty much everyone else above me. The inevitable 'Saving Aqua from RoD' plotline seems too important for this game. True, DDD isn't just the Mark of Mastery exam, but Sora returning to mend everyone's hurt (or whatever that was... Me tired. Memory no good. :C ) just seems too important for a side game. Granted, a side game with a plot on par with a numbered title, but a side game nontheless. I think all the saving is KH3 territory, possibly the next saga's.

Besides, as pointed out by numerous people before me, why would Yen Sid ask Mickey to summon Sora and Riku for the MoM if he couldn't give them the exam? Even if being an ex-Master stopped Yen Sid himself from giving the exam, Mickey could certainly do it. He mightn't be the ideal administrator, but he'd certainly be more qualified than the newbie Master stranded in the RoD.

So, yeah. TAV will probably be mentioned, perhaps at the end to tell Sora who he has to save (instead of just telling a data version of him that'll forget as soon as they close the journal... Seriously, what was the point of that?!). But I don't think any of the BBS trio will make a physical appearance.

Megavoltage

Awards
I don't think Aqua will host the MoM or have a big importance in KHDDD. But I do have a feeling that Aqua will have some sort of appearance in a secret ending or something like that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yen Sid: Sora, Riku. I called you hear because you two must become masters. Sadly neither me or Mickey can perform the exam herp a derp derp.

But really, why call Sora and Riku there if Yen Sid couldn't perform the exam? If he couldn't, Mickey could which makes finding Aqua for the sake of performing the MoM exam redundant.

Yen Sid is a former master and definitely able to perform the test. He wasn't a master when he was training and testing Mickey, so nothing is hindering him from performing the exam now unless by some random twist of fate both he and Mickey were killed or kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back