• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Monsoon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

why doesnt he.........

WOW, What a lame thread.
  2. M

Pictures in wizard's house?

If you go into the wardroab in the wizard's castle there are covered pictures that say: "a picture of ultimate power flows into your mind." Do those have any meaning? If you were to collect every weapon, spell, level 100, and get anti-form 50 times would anything happen??? Or is it just cool...
  3. M

Secret ending???

Is there another secret ending to Kingdom Hearts 2? If so how do you unlock it???
  4. M

Sora's Heartless

So to get a Nobody, you have to become a heartless. When a Nobody is created so is a Heartless....So, logically, we can assume that both Sora and Kairi have Heartlesses now....
  5. M

monster sora Driveform

So I used Valor, but instead, everyone disappeared. Sora got on all fours, and turned black. He had endless combo string and kicked butt. what da hey happened? How can I do it again?
  6. M

wut leon sed at hollow bastion

maybe because Leon is a kick butt character and deserves to play a big role in Kingdom Hearts 2.
  7. M

When KH2 comes out what will you do?

I'm gonna play it so much that I suck 7 years out of my life. Then hit my self so hard I forget everything and have to play the game from KH1 to KH2. By then KH 3 will be out.
  8. M

Newly animated KH2 "Get Ready" buttons (takes up less sig space)

woooow, yeah thats really amazing.... go to some retarted websight just to watch something flash....thats pretty sad.
  9. M

Scrooge McDuck Confirmed: True or Lie?

Bettermanlia, your a freak. No one cares. Nobody likes you. Just stop talking go home, go play your game and shut up. Freak
  10. M

Scrooge McDuck Confirmed: True or Lie?

Hey stupid, CONFIRMED means that it is true. Dumb fart.
  11. M

tomorrows release

I think you can all join me in saying "congrats you lucky Japs." Don`t get me wrong I love you guys but you get to live through the greatest RPG ever made 3 months before the American Idiots do.Dang the intro to KH 2 is awsome. Off course it starts off in the same situation as the first one...
  12. M

Body, Heart and Soul

Dude, you put a ton of thought into this. But you said that a shell doesn't have basic feelings right. So you are contridicting yourself. I'm sorry but how could Axle be a shell if he can react to being threatend and stuff. Don't get me wrong i love theories because they help out a lot...
  13. M

who is the narrator???

Oh! My bad...Yeah its the keyblade/light. Because what else would teach sora to fight? And because he is in the realm with the princess as stained glass. Just a hunch.
  14. M

who is the narrator???

It was Ansem stupid. DUH! Its pretty obviose since they have the same voice.... Or am we talking about different narrators?
  15. M

G-Bike

Wouldn't it be awsome if you had a G-bike level from FF 7. When cloud was on the motorcycle gaurding the 3 wheeled truck from the other bikes. Only sora protecting goofy, donald, and King Mickey or Riku. Hey only 4 more months!
Back