• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Newly animated KH2 "Get Ready" buttons (takes up less sig space)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
yup, here they are
GROUPIES.gif

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/Keyblademaster27/GROUPIES.gif

This belongs in here cause alot of people don't check the graphics section and it is kh2 related

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh stop being a brat because some other animator is stealing your thunder :rolleyes:

Who doesn't love seizures? :D

Monsoon

woooow, yeah thats really amazing.... go to some retarted websight just to watch something flash....thats pretty sad.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Monsoon said:
woooow, yeah thats really amazing.... go to some retarted websight just to watch something flash....thats pretty sad.

First off, it's spelled 'WebSite', not 'websight'. Sight is the word used for vision, or seeing something.

Secondly, this was never meant to be somehting amazing, these buttons are part of the Show Your Support for KH2 activities that are being hosted throughout all this month up to the release of KH2. If you don't like the buttons, dont post on the thread, simple as that. No need to be a **** to people jsut because you feel like it

The only thing I find sad is your need to find a thread to insult, just to make yourself seem more superior. Honestly, Roxas and I are merely trying to help out, unlike you, who provide nothing constructive at all. You have no room to criticize what you can not, or will not, try to do

lawlz, omgwtf j00 geht ownd vry much bah meh!111one!1shift!1

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You know what TMM? Why dont you calm your balls down? If anything, your the one who started taking my buttons and editing them. ^^ He credited me. I'm happy people like my work so much that they'd actually work with it to create something different!

So just shuttup, your just being annoying.

~Monkey

Monsoon: Sorry you dont like my buttons, I dont mind though! ^^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Again, why does Monkey always think I'm attacking people?

All I did was post my individual animated buttons, and he criticizes them with a seizure joke. Did I say anything hostile back, monkey? No, I said 'Who doesn't love seizures :D'

Seriously monkey, why is it that you think i'm out to bite everyone's head off?

And also, show where he gave you credit, monkey. All i see is him sliding in an extra comment that this was his button, adn not mine? All I tried to do was make sure he knew that he's not to take credit for what you made <_<

I say you should calm your balls down and read my posts before going off on your assumptions that I'm out to get everyone :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back