• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scrooge McDuck Confirmed: True or Lie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettermanlamia

Scrooge McDuck? wow that's a flash back for me..:D lol. it would be kewl if he was in there. i dont know if he will though

Monsoon

Bettermanlia, your a freak. No one cares. Nobody likes you. Just stop talking go home, go play your game and shut up. Freak

dejah

:|
Monsoon said:
Bettermanlia, your a freak. No one cares. Nobody likes you. Just stop talking go home, go play your game and shut up. Freak

and your a tween.

with an attitude like that wot makes you think anyone likes you?

wash your mouth out.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think I recall seeing him in a screenshot, I'm not sure.

Hey, if there is a disney world, there could be a scrooge.

The Hunter

Hu, uncle Dagobert (germanname, not used to call him Scrooge^^'') he could be a Bambi-like summon. But he loses money insted of "magicballs"

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Monsoon said:
Hey stupid, CONFIRMED means that it is true. Dumb fart.

He's asking if it's truely confimed or if it's just a lie. And you are a freak, and nobody likes you. Bettermanlamia is better than you so shut and go sit in the corner and think about what you just said to a good friend!!!!! And what kind of insult is dumb fart? That is sooooo first grade!!!!!! Anyway, nice find RenoTurk.

Girlygirl

That would be cool i guess since Scrooge is like rich cause i could always use money. and Monsoon stop being a jerk and who says dumb fart as an insult?:mad:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Isn't scrooge donald's rich and greedy relative or something?

Did I miss something, if you really want to flame each other, do it through pms rather than spamming up threads.

RenoTurk

Monsoon said:
Hey stupid, CONFIRMED means that it is true. Dumb fart.

I am seriously laughing at you, Monsoon. Appearly you jumped into conclusion without reading the posts. Person that confirmed Scrooge McDuck have history of lying about many things. (I only see reason of your anger response. You could be creater of that topic as well?)

I read how you insulted me "Dumb Fart," and it really amused me. It really make my day better after boring day today.

You dont need to come somewhat upset and harsh on me for no reason and did not read about my posts and link that I put. I think you want to release your anger on someone after bad day or someone picked on you. You dont need to flame me or other people like that. Take a Chill pill and calm down before you post something.

He lied about Mickey came out and help you if you lose the battle which is complete lie, and other thing as well.

P.S. Monsoon, you dont deserve to post in this forum if you dont remove your pointless rage attitudes =)

P.S.S Scrooge McDuck is very old characters in past. He is Donald Duck's uncle, and he shown up in very old comic books and tv show, Then he finally got his own tv show, Duck Tale. He is very tight about money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back