• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by moos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

New Scan: Malificent

how about if VAT were the people that captured the princess of hearts just a quick theory
  2. M

Mystery Character ..

thats not a boob thats a pointy elbow and well it looks like terra i mean it is the obvious choice that thing on the pier though i havent got a clue possibly master xheneort watching them also there is another picture (on one of the scans) which shows terra and the background looks like it was...
  3. M

Theory about Kh2 & KH2FM+'s secret endings

im going to post anyway, chaser means to create/decorate metal objects so whoever the chasers are they created the keyblade. on the post you say your 13 but on your profile it says you are 9 i dont care really just thought i would point that out and the ansems reports are on this website apart...
  4. M

The dark soldier was born by... awakening?

couldnt it be that the DS is like xehenorts heartless's heartless
  5. M

at the end of KH2...

the next games are set before kh2 so we dont have to worry about that for now
  6. M

Others?(spoilers?)

xigbar was one of ansems apprentasises (called blieg) and nobodys can remember there orignal memory (except roxas because sora awakened)
  7. M

Captain Hook!

train up levels its simple
  8. M

Whos is who

i wonder who the 14th member is
  9. M

Has anyone gotten BBS on Standard Mode?

the poster game is easy the best thing to do is have all your forms maxed and glide and ariel dodge everywhere its best if you dont touch the ground what i found hard was the pot smashing game in olympis collosium
  10. M

A plot contradiction?

we only know pure 5 heartlessthey are shadows neoshadows darkballs invisibles and darksides all the rest (which bear the heartless symbol) are emblems
  11. M

How to save the game once you have finished Xemnas.

final mix is a japenese only game you cant save your game once youve completed the kh games but you can do whatever you like before you fight the final fight and kh3 has not been anounced yet but it will be cool
  12. M

CoM Manga

you can see if its on youtube then download it off there (by copying the url into keepvid.com and downloading the file) dont worry theres know subbed version just japenese
  13. M

Favourite Boss?

sephiroth in kh2 was my favourite but riku with the keyblade in kh1 is just the best battle ever
  14. M

khs does anyone like

kh1 had a better story line but kh2 had better gameplay
  15. M

Riku in Land of Dragons.

you mean you want to kill riku
Back