• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Narukami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Really? I never looked. xP

I've watched, like, about 5-7 episodes of it. Akihiko's in it too, he's the Chief of Police but he appear very later.

It may or may not come with the soundtrack. Mine didn't come with it, but you can always try YouTube and/or Google. xD
    Oh, okay!! xP

Sure it is!! Skill cards plus stats cards!! xP

Shin Megami Tensei Persona Trinity Soul? The "continuation" to Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3/Fes/Portable?

That was the very same reaction I did!! x.x You can input your zip code to see if it's available in a GameStop near you. If you don't know your zip code, you can always Google it ;]
    Found mine in GameStop; Gamestop.com - Buy Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - Playstation 2 I'm lucky I bought it before they raised its price... Twice!! D:< When I went to buy it, the website said it was 14.99, but when the employee scanned, it was 26.99 :x Dunno why they're raising the pricing. But you can always try eBay; persona 4 items - Get great deals on Collectibles, Entertainment Memorabilia items on eBay.com!

They say it's better to clear a block before the full moon. You should have tried Maniac xD
    Persona talk?
    Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3's/Fes'/Portable's theme was highschool students fighting monsters at night in a city.
    Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4's theme was highschool students fighting monsters inside a TV while investigating "serial-killings" in a rural town.
    There IS a difference. And yes, P3's opening was a bit darker and calmer while P4's was lighter.
    I don't control 'em. I let them do their stuff because I'm lazy xD

Mmhm!
    Hmmm... I don't remember it quite well.
    Do you manually control your party or let the AI do what it wants to?

Mmhm! ♪I'm not a princess!♫

Me too!! >_<
    lol xD
    yeah, I even downloaded the Katamari soundtrack for both PS2 games.

the game is underrated. but it does have a cult following ~
    haha I know right?
    odd, but cute.
    Even the music is slightly strange, but actually really good. One of the best video game music I have heard. Heck, it's even relaxing.
    I think the people who made Katamari must have been on shrooms.

oh wait...

in fact, the game is literally LITTERED with mushrooms.
    And even giant ones, too. As big as an island.
    nuts....
    It's like someone said some days ago;
    Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is the best Kingdom Hearts game since the very first installment.
    It IS a main game, as in, part of the main stream of the series, hence, it being called Kingdom Hearts Zero
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back