• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• See, the problem is, my ex still thinks I'm interested in him =/ I'm not into to him...I broke up with him....
    Paoupu-channnn <3
    We haven't talked in...almost a year! o.o;;
    Haha, wow, time really flies...

I'm good. ^w^
    I've just been working on a "learn Japanese" blog, and writing articles for another KH site.
    /tired x_x;;

Haha, how have you been? :3
    XD We all wish we were right when we're wrong :p

Oh okay. That's fine then :) And I know right! I'm gonna buy it when I have the money. Right now, I'm more concerned about my cosplay and paying off BBS.
    ....Yeah....I guess you're right Kira-kun.

Hey! I found an awesome wig when I was wandering around amazon. It's 10x better looking then the one I found you before and it's only about $13. *link: Amazon.com: Super Model Blonde Wig: Clothing ....and I wasn't wandering amazon....I was looking up Death Note: Another Note and clicked something and this wig was there at the bottom of the page XD*
    Yeah...he tries to act all L like =/

Like Naruto. Gaara dies and gets brought back to life. And Death Note, in the end Raito got owned. Raito haters eat that shit up =/
    That's one of the few things I like....*I literally only like 3 things about Near....1) He's cool, 2) He's cute and 3) He pwned Raito...*

Lol! Omg! Here's something that gets on my nerves: People that stop watching a show b/c their fave character dies. How the hell will you know how it ends if you don't watch the whole thing?!
    Lol!

I would laugh my butt off everytime if I were there. *tempted to hit you...no jk* Actually...if Near didn't beat Raito...I wouldn't have liked him that much....He's cool and all, but he's a child =/ And plus...he needed Mello to help him figure out who Kira was...So yeah...if Near didn't catch Raito....I wouldn't have liked him.
    Hey, you Mello freak you :p

I know...I'm not even a Matt fangirl and I still think that was the worst death ever =/ L made his death look sexy and Mello....well....I felt bad b/c he burned in a fire after he died =/ And Near pwned :)
    I went through your album on FB and saw atleast 5 pics of Mello....

Lol! Yeah...I can't do Matt that well b/c all I know about him is that he likes video games and he gets shot alot of times =/ *even now when I see that scene I think "DAMN"* I can do L. I can do his monotonic voice, no lie. I have to listen to a character talk enough times to do their voice.
    Idk them anyway so...it wouldn't have mattered much =/

I'm awesome at impersonations. If I wanted to I could do Mello and Near...in the same costume XD
    ...Lol!

Yeah that's always a fun time XD

...But the thing is...Idk anyone else in town that cosplays and online, ....Idk anyone else who cosplays that I've known nearly 2 years =/
    Really? Is is seriously that bad?

I'm gonna confuse everyone XD

Yup....We need Matt, L, and Misa. Our cosplay troop would be awesome if got them :)
    You know you can sell your old one right? Plus, this is gonna be awesome :)
    I know! I'm kinda nervous cuz it's my first cosplay. I'm gonna go to school in costume. If I don't wanna take it off I won't.

I'm gonna have so much fun! All we need is L and Misa...and probably Matt.
    My wig had 19 days left and I'm getting money in the mail no later then the 23rd. *It's as good as mine and if I have enough I'll get my own DN :)*
    Death Note mello cosplay costume vest 08 - eBay (item 390126046476 end time Jul-29-10 16:32:43 PDT)
    That's the cheapest one I can find....It has 17 days left and it's $56.99

Edit: If I have enough, I might get one too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back