• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
pokepotterkhkids

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• L
    hey love......call me when you can......kk....ummmm....hopefully i will c you tonight^^
    L
    "To the death, my men will fight! Hear the sirens, they take flight. All fear me, and hear me roar! Please, that fight was such a bore. I'll kill you in due time, and i think its not a crime. So go fuck yourself, nd say it was fun, now suck on the barrel of my fucking gun! The agony of your death, takes away my very breath, if you think that i dont care, come at me if you dare." ....... And THAT kids, is why you dont do crack........ " i dont do crack motha fucka can you look at me im healthy as could be! i live the life fucking drug free......hey....whats up man? your ruing my rap! " *BANG!!!!!* told you motha fucka.... STFU NOOB!
    L
    Death, it is a horriable thing......we all suffer loss. The loss of a loved one is heart breaking.......but to you, the strongest warrior i know, death is another phase in your master plan....thats why i know you will be ok....ok when i am dead.........as my father once said "i will, never be a memory." thus, I will live in infamy! So, in my passing, i want you to know......what happens in vages, stays in vages^^
    L
    i love u.....dont cry because you didnt get to see 9, it will be ok....you know why? oh...you know why......casue later tonight, me and you.......will become ONE BEING!! THE PERFECT BEING!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *coughs* ok...cant do the evil laugh......^^
    He was gone for a while, but I think he is back now. He has a new user nema, but I can't remmeber what it is.
    No, but it's best to leave what's already happened behind and make sure not to touch it again.
    L
    Oooh reqally? im sowwie :(
    L
    >< I havent made up my mind yet so me still here! :D

Aww really? she hasent really alekd to anyone much.
    L
    Alot going on... And I jsut wana leave KHI due to stress on here.

Been months sense ive talked to her
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back