• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Poochie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Does anyone have...?

Here you go: 1B519586 00000323
  2. P

Fanfiction ► Rebel Without a Flame

Your story is funny. Hope you post more.
  3. P

MX look-a-like?

Would if Ansem the Wise found Terra in the future (that is why he has silver/white hair) and he asked his name, and Terra said Xehanort because that is the only name he can remember after the BBS fight.
  4. P

MX is the best.....

That keyblade must be heavy. Also, that meds joke was funny
  5. P

MX is the best.....

Thanks, Hades. Look like he's constipated....................Someone has been eating too much cheese.
  6. P

Name of Dark Soldier.

I'll go with Terra replica Teraraplixcer )Terra replica with an X)
  7. P

MX is the best.....

I just googled it. I dont know how to capture a scene from a video.
  8. P

MX is the best.....

I AGREE. MX kicked VAT's asses Key-style[idk] Here is a pic: BOW BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!
  9. P

my screen goes black -deep jungle landing

It is just probally just scratched up. All the used games I have are usually scratch.
  10. P

Moogle Points

Hit lots and lots and lots of stuff
  11. P

The "I beat KH2" thread

1. have you got 100% on the jiminy journal?//No 2.have you leveled op to 7 all the drive forms//Yes 3.have you beatened all the cups pain and panic cups to paradox//Yes 4.Have you unlocked the secret model//No 5.have you beaten sephiroth without having a second try?//Impposible........to me
  12. P

I NEEEED HEEELP

When I was leveling up my Final Form I went to the Naught's Skyway in The World That Never Was. There are tons of Nobodies.
  13. P

Just a little Help

I might get KH2 FM+ for Christmas and if I do, do I have to get a slide card with the Swap Magic?
  14. P

I need help on Sephiroth. BAD.

Well, what I did was I used the Ultima Weapon and I had the abilities: Explosion, guard, Counterguard, and Berserk Charge. Now when you start off just press triangle. If you used the reaction command he should be poen for an attack. I kept doing combos until he hit me into the air, then I...
  15. P

Mystery Character ..

It can't be Riku 'cause it took place a long time ago, he would be like 5. I think it is Terra
Back