• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX look-a-like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i thought they were the same person too, but how can someone be old in the past then young in the future?

You forget the universal game solution to al unexplained changes. MAGIC.

This only works if they are exactly the same person. with no combined relationship
some people believe that XH/Ansem is just terra or terra fused with MX, or terra fused with DS
Some people also believe that it may also be just DS.
I thinks it is someone new

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think no matter what there is some part or remnant of MX that goes into the creation of the Xehanort we have fought against already.

Soldier Terra

Obviously, MX has the same clothes as Xehanort's heartless, so, I think it's a past version of MX. I know, BbS takes place in the past, but what if his aging was reversed? They have the same clothes because MX transformed into young MX with his same clothes on. Wow this sentence just gave me a theory! lol

Xerrat

Then wouldn't the pictures of 'Xehanort' look physically older, if that was the case? Wrinkles, lines in his face? All versions of 'Xehanort' that we've seen have sported youthful features BUT with grey/silver hair. I know it's possible for people to go grey, but it would happen over a long period of time. Time that fits ill within the 10 years or so that we have before the first game. *shrug*

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Then wouldn't the pictures of 'Xehanort' look physically older, if that was the case? Wrinkles, lines in his face? All versions of 'Xehanort' that we've seen have sported youthful features BUT with grey/silver hair. I know it's possible for people to go grey, but it would happen over a long period of time. Time that fits ill within the 10 years or so that we have before the first game. *shrug*

Silver hair/=/old. Look at Riku. He has silverish hair naturally. And he's not old. So I dunno about the hair thing.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Silver hair/=/old. Look at Riku. He has silverish hair naturally. And he's not old. So I dunno about the hair thing.

Truthful thought. This is a fictional game. Look at all the ridiculous hair colors we have seen. They really mean nothing....but hairstyle might have some impact.

Xerrat

Hm, I never said that silver hair = old. In Final Fantasy, we have Setzer, Sephiroth, Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo - all with silver hair and young appearances. In Kingdom Hearts, we also have Riku, Sephiroth again, Xehanort's Heartless, Xemnas, and 'Xehanort'. So silver hair doesn't always equal age. But when a character has originally dark hair, they aren't going to go grey over night. Or completely grey over ten years, for no reason whatsoever. *shrug* Just thought I'd clarify...

Stars

リク
Hmm.. if MX is part of Xehanort.. i would guess something which make Xehanort has white/silver hair... MX has white/silverish moustache,Lol!
Crap.. actually..-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back