• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
qster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's ok ^^ Besides I figured you were gonna ask soon, man that must be the longest I've gone without replying to the rp's....nah! XD I'm such a rpholic
    What! no of course not, I've been kinda busy and everytime I go on I have to off and do some important stuff. I'll post on the rps probably today ok?
    Surprisingly they aren't, but the story of BC1 is a lot more humorous and gives backstory to the main characters.
    Well Bayonetta is a single player game only. I heard it has a pretty great story and stuff and is pretty much worth getting. Bad Company 2 also is like that, but comes with a great multiplayer. Honestly, it's up to you, but in my opinion I would get BC2.
    Finished my template. I hope this takes off soon! It looks like it's gonna be awesome :D
    Oh Allright. I'ma do one based on DC Universe or Marvel. People play as villians destroying Heroes one by one. And the Mastermind in the whole villiany thing destroys the villians one by one while the heroes fall so that He/She can conquer the world.
    Yo qster I heard your doing a Villians Rp. I was thinking of doing 1 too. Whats yours about though ???
    Hola :)
    I was wondering if you might interested in taking on being one of the members in the Rise of Sanity,
    Before we start the marvel rp those characters need to be taken. ;D if it helps i got the images on the front page :3
    Alright. I'm in.

Can I make a tiny suggestion though? It's really nitpicky, I'm sorry XP. If I were you, I'd remove the word countries from "tribes, countries, and factions." The first time I read through the description, it gave me the feeling that the civilizations were really well developed and "modern", and I don't think that's what you were going for.
    ok I'll go and check it out. Once again ulv has been crushed XD Oh well I liked snowbound as well
    Thanks that pretty much explains it. Hope I can get the game somtime, if not sooner then later.
    Cool, I'm playng mgs3 since I managed to get hold of one. Beaten it three times already so I'm thinking of trying extreme mode.
    Hey mind telling me a small bit about mgs4? it's gonna be ages till I get a ps3 and mgs4
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back