• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rabgix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Woot indeed this happens so rarely!

Ooh the plot thickens!!!! Ack at your parents for not coming to a decision in favor of you getting an e-mail faster!!!
    I got e-mail long before facebook, I got a facebook a few months ago actually, e-mail for years before I ever started to use it for much. Well when you get one you had better send me it because I'm getting curious!!!
    What you share one with your family then? You can get one on Yahoo and MSN... Or is it more of a matter of parents allowing you to have one?
    Hmm, well that works great for your fanfic that could really add a cool twist, we would have to alter it for the RP though since that makes the original villains not so much of a threat and to few would be able to be an actual threat... I need to talk with Demmy and see if she is still interested in starting that with me... Curse her school starting!!!!

Hey I just realized somehting!!!! When do I get to read this fanfic???
    Idk if he's gonna be there.....I said I wanna meet him and we're talking like he is gonna be there even though idk if he is =/
    Well, copy the members list from the first incarnation into the next one, wit appropriate changes concerning leadership and name changes.
    No, not at all.

But, give me some cred in it, yes?

It's simply too inactive, and there's too little hype about Xigbar, for me to regularly take a look at.
    Idk yet. I hope I get to meet Orlando Bloom <3.
    Her KHI name is Hikari~kayblader. I bugged her for months to make the account before I helped her make it! Anyway, she's a immature stupid bitch and she's gonna miss out on supporting my brother's disablity and meeting famous people.
    I lost quite abit of interest in KH actually.....Even since me and my bff stopped being friends because she is a stupid bitch who doesn't know what she's missing.....Now look at me! I'm 10x better then her because I reached premi and got a name change before she did. I'm proud owner of like 4 FCs and 1 *soon to be 2* RPs. I can make sigs and avvies. I made my own website. Oh and irl: I'm supporting Autism and starting to go to gatherings for it. 4-H doesn't do that! I have what I wanna be and the type of house I wanna live in all planned. I have way more friends then her. I stayed in band til my brother needed me most of all. I support my step-dad's shop. I'm gonna meet FAMOUS people tomorrow. I'm way better then her and I bet she's just jelous of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back