• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rauxlen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thats good. =)
    Lol, has he played if before or is he a newcomer to it.

Really? D: damn. Nothing happend to me luckily. I always go directly to the forums rather than from the front page.
    Lol, I see, Im the same. My mate still has my games from almost a year now >< and I could just walk to his to get them bak.

I got the game but still havent tried it out yet ^^;
    I dont know the story about what happend actually bt someone did mention hacking o.o
    Thats great :D who had it anyways? Im regretting selling mine. Might buy it again.

Oh I was talkin about War of the Lions, Its taking its time to download bt its coming lol ;D
    lol good, that will help. Im gonna download this game today for my psp. Might as well do it now actually.
    just got back from work at my new place. Legs are aching baad D:
    Ooh I see :D I think I understand the system now. I played Onimusha tactics and that was a similar style..wait a minute I played FF tactics too lol! Its the same style as that ^^;
    D: heey dont worry, it is actually pretty difficult I must admit, but you can do it ;-) keep at it. Go Lauren!
    Is it not the usual turn based system? Or is it like CC?
    lol guess it doesnt work for all of us eh ^^; Im used to it. Not a good idea lol.
    Lol you were doing it with one character? No wonder it was hard. Hehe dont worry, you'll get used to it and wont have to anymore probably ;-) But then again you probably do as it is tactics lol, meaning you got think things through ;D
    Ooh thats good, I fail at following homework plans, i just wing it lol.
    Oh its tactics is it. lol cool for the psp too, i think ill try and get that.
    Ah im sure you'll be fine ;-) you'll get the hang of it and kick ass! lol

Lol dont worry its not too bad, when you get there you'll see ;-) but it can be real boring >.> as skool always is lol.
    D: I must check some info out on it. Would need to write about on my FF Forums. Nobody mentioned that game. What console is it for? Have fun playing it ^^

College is worse lol.Too much work D:
    War of the lions? I dont think ive heard of that. Is it new?
    Well apart from the assignment..nothing! Damn things been taking up my whole day D:
    XD lol yes it is. Love the long flowing gorgeous hair on a girl ;) lol
    So how u been doing? Been upto anything lately?
    Haha yeah, it definetly would, plus id have a very cold head D:
    And probly get called names like skinhead or slaphead lol :p
    Yeah same here, mine grows quite fast which i hate. Cuz it gets real wavy and bushy and ugly when its big =/
    have to cut it every month. my mate says go bald and start afresh, o.o no way am i doing that lol
    I wish i did have his hair, would be way cool, bt long hair does not suit me at all lol. gotta stick with this short scruffy hair
    lol :D Almost donned a sephiroth look then did ya ;P hehe. That woulda been cool actually, I wouldnt mind that.
    Much rather have Vincents hair, veery cool ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back