• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Actually if I chose to, I could be quite cruel @_@ I was for the first few days I was here...

Eh, we have a tight knit friendship circle <333 :3
    *huggles*
    Oh alright, well hopefully things will turn out for the better, SA is quite kind and forgiving so it shouldn't be much of an issue to mend the situation ^_^

No problem, you'd be just as concerned if I were in your shoes ;3
    Eh, I've had those days :< they don't last long though so try and break out of your shell a bit :3

Mhm <3333 we are always there if you need us, Ren.
    Oh and as for SA, I could always talk to her and ask her about what's going on...
    Actually what did you do to make her mad?
    Yeah, same here, I don't glare much but I look more stern and depressed when I am really content..
    It's weird.. and people are stupid, you should know that by now XD~

It's alright, take it in gradually, you can always talk to me, Audo or SA if you want to get caught up on anything :3
    As long as you don't ask something like, "SO IS XION AQUA'S NOBODY!? LULZ!1" you'll be fine, I'll protect you >;3
    I see, and that's quite alright hun :3
    As a guy, you'd expect me not to understand, but I very well know how you feel <_<
    I have my own bitchy anger induced cycles once in a while, if you knew me in RL you'd avoid me most of the day..

And I also see your point, before , WAY before tgs I was so out of the loop I barely knew who Xion was v.v
    There's so much to the series it's hard to keep pace; a lot to take in all at once @_@ It takes time but you'll get a handle on things again ;3
    Lol it's fun ^_^

Ah, well I'm going to start spreading out and planting in different areas of KHI.
    FoKH is alright but slowly dying with crappy theories, not all of them being actual theories :C

When things get interesting I suggest coming back full circle. Besides I miss seeing you in there <3
    P
    I know, mostly all
    the clothes they have there
    cost alot of money to.~
    P
    Oh yes, those are boring places.
    Time Square is silent and dull.
    ~Washington State seems fun.~
    P
    Well I basically take snap shots of
    ppl new designs then I taken it to
    the manager, to have it become a