• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
RiderKick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Of course we did!

But, still, it's only doom, you know.

Edit: By the way, you spelt your trolltag wrong. :p It's supposed to be absolute, not abosolute, right?
    Yeah... the problem is, I haven't done much RPing since I was young, so... well, I can only assume that people have certain ideas about me that I'd like to dispell.

BLARGH!!!!
    Well, it's good to know that you're giving it some actual thought, unlike... well, people, I guess. No one in particular... just... people.

Well, my first attempt at making an RP... was me being young and foolish. It was a fantasy RP in a post apocalyptic setting. I made the concept well enough, but I had no idea what to do with it... And my second attempt at one never got past the planning stages for incredibly stupid reasons, and I'd prefer not to talk about it... it feels kinda like when a kid's stillborn, or something...
    Well, let me tell you something about running RPs... It's damn hard. For you to actually make a good one in the first place, you've got to start off with a nearly complete idea of setting, etc. And even then you need to motivate people to remain active in it! It's tough, so only go into it if you're ready! I've tried to make a few RPs, and they both flopped quite fantastically.
    that is the mark of a truly talented rper! keep up the good work! :D

seriously, please do. we need all the badass rpers we can get around here...
    hello my good sir.

i wish to inform you that i approve quite wholeheartedly of your template in the hivebent + roleplay, and, to a lesser ambit, your rather magnificent lusus of the ursine variety, who ostensibly is possessed of the most admirable in gryllslike constitutions.

continue your oscillating, old chap, in the microcosm that is most certainly independent.

(yo.

your temp rocks in hivebent +. nice bear grylls reference.

keep on rockin' in the free world, bro.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back