• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku_And_Sora99

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Hard bosses

The hardest for me was Xigbar. Really annoying. Sephiroth was pretty easy, just had to stay out of his way and dodge his combos.
  2. R

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

Yeah, I pretty much hate it, taking double damage isn't fun, especially against bosses, and it's annoying when trying to level up drive forms, like even if I got into Valor form and have 7 bars, it'll take all of my bars which is extremely annoying.
  3. R

The Pridelands

Did you beat Halloween Town and Agrabah? That's how you unlock it...
  4. R

Goddess of Fate Cup

Er, I meant the Paradox Cerberus Cup. And that was based on my level, because when I didn't have it before I leveled up, then when I leveled up in another place and came back out, it was unlocked.
  5. R

Goddess of Fate Cup

Um, not really sure, I guess just level up, I got the Cerberus Cup when I was around level 66.
  6. R

Goddess of Fate Cup

Yeah, I already beat it, but now I need help getting 1300 points in the Paradox Cerberus cup.
  7. R

Goddess of Fate Cup

Anyone know how I'm supposed to get 3000 points? Like is there a trick to get tons of points, like in the one where you can summon without your friends, you get tons of points with the summon?
  8. R

Olympus Colisseum....

Nah, I don't think so. I guess you might skip some of the chests you could only get as Roxas, but those don't count towards Jiminy's Journal or anything. I skipped Halloween Town and Pride Lands the first time because I didn't know they'd be shrouded after going to Hollow Bastion, but once I...
  9. R

Olympus Colisseum....

Just beat Beast's Castle and it will be opened up again, and the event will still be there.
  10. R

Maniac Mode

I need help with Maniac Mode in Phil's Training... I need 1000 points but the most I can get is only about 500...
  11. R

And the lamenes ensues....

I like the English one's better... But I don't get why Lexaeus is a hero either...
  12. R

How do I beat...?

At the beginning when the first Devastators are there, use Tron's Limit, and beat all the rest of the heartless up until the last Devastators come, when your MP bar should be recharged, then use Tron's Limit again and it should be over.
  13. R

Mini-Games?

I never tried Blustery Day or the Light Cycles for my journal yet, but for Carpet, unequip any Combo Plus's and equip any Negative Combo's. Then just keep swinging at the enemies, and enemies like the Fortune Tellers that can only be knocked away with finishers, will be knocked away much...
  14. R

Strike Raid??

No, you can't get it, but there is a reaction command that uses it. I forget which enemy you use it against though.
  15. R

Help! Have valor form but don't know how to use it!

You can't use forms in the Underworld until you get the Olympus Stone. That's why there's a chain around the drive bar.
Back