• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
robvandam111
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That'd make sense. TAV all wear Eraqus' symbol and the nobody symbol was based on it as well.
    All I see is a combination of Xblade fanart and official art in the bottom corner.
    You mean the Xblades keychain?

It's actually a lot closer to the symbol Ansem made for the emblem heartless:

[img]
    It's never said. Though each time Deep Dive happens there seems to be a catalyst. The first one was Sora dreaming in which Mickey called out to him. The times for Roxas was him remembering and Sora awakening and when they fought it was Roxas (whether on purpose or just as a side affect) that drug them there.
    I just hope it stays that good in sequels. Sequels have a hard time when the first one is done so well.
    Wooot!! Wasn't that movie awesome!? The way he finished off the last monster was boss.

The thing about psychology and even biology though is that it's not fully understood you see. Even now mankind has only ever managed to decipher 5% of our own DNA, that's literally all we know about our own genes. We know the odds and statistics of physical traits being passed on but those odds themselves aren't full proof either. And for the most part it's ones upbringing that decides a good deal of factors as well.
    The point is that we know honestly about next to nothing of ourselves in the long haul which makes any classes or professional studies all but useless atm, especially in fictional works were a character is dictated by the author not the characters own biology.
    Pan's GT in point wasn't even made by Toriyama. He helped the design and he certainly invented her younger self at the end of Dragon Ball but how she was in GT was all the GT teams doing.
    High school isn't a professional opinion plus not everything about your comes from DNA. Plus I've seen far to many people that have behaved opposite of such scientific predictions. There's a little of both in everyone yes but what your proposing isn't a guarantee nor does it always play out that way. Especially when this is a manga rather than real life.
    Not really, it'd be more expected for a parents traits to appear over a grandparents. I've always found Chichi annoying.
    Bah It has nothing to do with her being a girl or fighter or any other of that jargon. I simply just don't like the personality. She'd be preferable to be more like Videl or Gohan or both.
    No no, it's not a manga he's releasing but the story of the 2015 movie is something he mentions as wanting to have had in the manga.
    I'd love to see an older, non GT, Pan. I didn't like her Chichi attitude in GT. x[
    Touching yes but out of Vegeta's character lol. At least the chuckle part.

Not really. After an author makes enough characters some will start to blend lol. By the time radditz appeared the manga was on nearly 200 chapter I think or at least in the hundreds.
    I do wonder though why Radditz looks little like Bardock. x'D

Speaking of that have you seen this: Gine - Dragon Ball Wiki
    Apparently Toriyama made a short in dragon ball minus once showing Goku's mother. =O
    I think we got a happy ending really. Vegeta was indeed prideful and by the end of Future Trunks' stint in the present his father finally acknowledged him and even went on a rampage when Cell killed him.
    *shrugs* That's the thing about anime. Unless it's said so by the actual author its pretty much a separate canon unto itself form it's manga. That is, unless, the anime itself is a truly direct adaption with no filler or made up parts.
    Maybe Trunks figured no point since all the other saiyans were dead? xD
    The only movie been regarded as "continuations" of the manga in a sense by Toriyama was the latest ones. *or rather the one their making for 2015*
    As far as other surviving saiyans go that was actually only in anime movies. The manga never showed others.
    I often wonder what it'd have been like had vegeta stayed dead on namely.
    Well the history of the two in the media seems to be jumbled but in all cases it seems the saiyans attack rather quickly so maybe there wasn't enough time for intimacy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back