• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I might have too in like an hour. I hopefully we don't return to find our threads overrun with spam or worse, jerks.
    I think that by tomorrow we're gonna have a lot to catch up on on our threads.
    Thankfully they seem to be of the nicer variety compared to what I've seen before. I'm still wanting more people to show up but in the words of Leon,"Beggers can't be choosers." LOL
    Kay. I'm trying to revisit yours while keeping up on all of this. Im seeing alot of the same people on some of these threads....Coincidence?
    your a good friend rox. I'll try to catch up on your other threads and keep them going in return.
    Yes!! Now I just need to wonder how long it'll last...and that it's original..........{please let me be the first to do this! Oh mighty Mod Gods!!}
    DONE! good god that was a lot of writing.....please look it up and give me your opinion.
    FOUND IT!! Thanks for all of the support. I wish you well on your own threads while im busy LOL. This may take a while.....
    wait....I did what you said but im not seeing a way to actually start start the thread....
    Great!! Now only one problem.....HOW THE HECK DO YOU START A THREAD?!! ToT [im worthless...halp?]
    I've actually been thinking on starting a poll on all of the interesting Unbirth theories I've found. Not sure if It'll be allowed though. What do you think?
    No problem! You sereiously don't have to thank me. I'm just supporting interesting ideas because that's what made me join this site in the first place, different opinions. I plan on seeing what other things you start :)
    I don't really agree with this whole "closing down alike threads" policy. People can hold different discussions yielding different results in each one. {in other words I don't want it to be closed}
    Your the first one to look at them I think. Oh, and be warned your "form thread" is under threat to be closed.
    It wasnt one of those arguments where people are trying to flat out disprove eachother. More like an " I need more info" thing. Oh and thanks for looking at my pics. Im not posting more until I get better though.
    Welcome. I just like discussions like that. And if anyone starts a pointless argument in a thread I like, I'll be there to stop it. {Peace on KHI supporter}
    yup. Already posted in it. You can start some good topics. this one is gonna be fun to talk on.
    That'd be really helpful!! Thanks for the offer and I gladly accept. Anytime your unclear on something just ask and any time I need technical help I'll ask you.
    Heh heh. I must be considering I've made more logical posts then most people who've been here for months! I also have a harder time figuring out the site itself though, like making threads, RPG[i dont play anymore}, and how rep works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back