• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by roxasrwns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

New Scenes in English version of BBS

A scene where Mickey comes and banishes Pete for still causing trouble while he's been away, so our translation actually makes sense.
  2. R

Regarding secret ending

This is the real ending after beating all three stories. YouTube - [SPOILER!] KHBBS - Epilogue + Credits Part 1/2 YouTube - [SPOILER!] KHBBS - Epilogue + Credits Part 2/2
  3. R

Regarding Master Xehanort...[SPOILERS AGAIN]

Right now, its more like Xehanort discovered Purebloods, and then created Emblems.
  4. R

Ven's Scenario

The whole first week is missing from Days. The members could have discussed it then, and I doubt they would have told Roxas about it.
  5. R

Regarding Master Xehanort...[SPOILERS AGAIN]

Justin.tv - OUTS奧特斯! Archives 11:07 pm on Jan 9. I don't think any Unversed look like Neoshadows.
  6. R

Did Aqua

Its in the middle of that one.
  7. R

Did Aqua

It at 6:20 pm on Jan 9. Looking at it right now.
  8. R

Did Aqua

Justin.tv - 反幻想聯盟Season3 Archives Somewhere in Jan 9 I think.
  9. R

Did Aqua

She asked for their names and they gave them to her.
  10. R

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

I'm pretty sure that is the ending after you beat the three stories.
  11. R

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Not sure if anyone posted this yet, its a Japanese blog with some leit sounding spoilers. ?????????? KHBbS??????????????
  12. R

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

MX and TAV's master are using MX's Keyblade to turn people's dark memories into Unbirths?
Back