• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
My guess:

Ok, haven't any of you ever noticed? CO has that other realm or parts of the castle which are upside down..What do you think that is for? You guys need to think outside the box, and stop making small little guesses, think. THINK.

Hint #3:
It doesn't matter at all what color VAT's eye's are, they are blue, but they are colored because it is telling you to freaking look at their eyes. Eyes see things. VAT is looking at their master. 3rd clue=master.

Hint #2:
Honestly, you guys never noticed this? Even when it was normal upside, you can still tell >P
audotheoryupsidedownco.jpg

My guess would also be, that the "up part"[in boxes] could be another realm.. Or just where the unbirths are made. Wait.. NVM. It could just be the underground member levels. In that case, this hint could be refering to the Underground levels, idk. Sounds too noobish though..
Maybe even the Room of Awakening/Confirmation is in there.. could that be the next clue?

Hint #1:
Keyblade, no keychain. Audo, did you chose that image for a reason? Or was it only because that was the only image of MX's Keyblade? You could have easily cropped it and cut out the other keybalde and logo, but you kept them there. Was it for a reason?
If so, then these two keyblades seem to have different powers and energy. The one on the left seems more, powerful and stronger than the one on the right. Notice how it's also more darker, and the white lines are more bolded. It also has that extra peak.
Now who wields this keyblade.. Master Xehanort. Master Xehanort. Master of what? Of darkness? Of Castle Oblivion? Of TAV? Of other keyblade wielders? Idk.

Connections:
-Hint 1 and Hint 2:
The only connection I see is are the spikes/thorns. It greatly resembles the keyblade. I know the logo might seem dristracting though, [lion face], but I don't know if it has a connection to Audo's theory. Mostly because it's upside down. And the logo is also upside down. Does this mean it loses it's significanse?

-Hint 3 and Hint 1:
Well, TAV are looking at their Master. [Although, it might be possible for it to be someone else.. just saying]. Their Master taught them how to use a keyblade. Hint 1 is a keyblade, a keyblade of a Master.

-Hint 2 and Hint 3:
I don't really see a connection, but that's just me. The closest thing I see, is how Hint 3 and Hint 1 are connected, which connects Hint 2 with Hint 1. "/

Hey Audo how close is this? xP

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok in the video i got some pretty good shots form 1:59 and 2:00 from the trailer. it resembles a bit but it doesn't exactly have the right fit to it.

it looks to short and stubby compared to the one on the video. they also seem to add there one little design. and i dont exactly remember a blue eye on it.....but maybe it's just me

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
--
Youtube Video:

[*YOUTUBE]insert video ID here[/youtube]

just take the "*" out when u do it.

Video ID: http://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=VPX7AfbCVBY <---that's the video ID. the numbers/letters after the "=".
[btw the link is some random video on the youtube page]
--

Where's Audo?

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
um...it doesnt look like it to me...hey, how do i show youtube videos here? i want to compare images....but well you know....i dont know how

[*youtube]NxeoIee82Os [/youtube]

Remove the asterisk; keep in mind use the coding between "v=" and "&" and you can just post a link too.

[EDIT]

Damn it all.

Yea, Audo should at least come to post something.

Maybe he didn't post because he actually has a life outside of KHI? Be patient and the answers will come.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
isn't the Room of Awakening supposedly in Castle Oblivion? Probably that lower upside down part of Castle Oblivion? And TAV's Master has something to do with that room?

Last edited:

roxasrwns

MX and TAV's master are using MX's Keyblade to turn people's dark memories into Unbirths?

? KB?

isn't the Room of Awakening supposedly in Castle Oblivion? Probably that lower upside down part of Castle Oblivion? And TAV's Master has something to do with that room?

CO.jpg

I'd actually like to think like that, the fact that CO is upside down could try to tell us that the room of sleep (or is is awakening??) is in the basement of CO.

So, does the second clue mean The Room of Awakening? Or does it have something to do with who is in the room of Awakening? Confirmation?

Allister Rose

French Lover
well xemnas only suspected that the room of awakening was in castle oblivion, stsill it kinda makes sense. castle oblivion consisting of rooms and the room of awakening being in there. but what about the real room of sleep? all we know is that xemnas created his own. maybe BBs will show it

A

Audo

Hint #3:
It doesn't matter at all what color VAT's eye's are, they are blue, but they are colored because it is telling you to freaking look at their eyes. Eyes see things. VAT is looking at their master. 3rd clue=master.
This.

Hint #1:
Keyblade, no keychain. Audo, did you chose that image for a reason? Or was it only because that was the only image of MX's Keyblade? You could have easily cropped it and cut out the other keybalde and logo, but you kept them there. Was it for a reason?
I was just lazy.

--
Where's Audo?
He was off having a life outside of KHI.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
DEAR AUDO:

I HATE YOU

except i have too much fun with stuff like this :3

A

Audo

The Room of Awakening doesn't play much of a key role in the theory. I mean, it could technically be related, but that's not what I was getting at with the CO clue.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
EDIT:
hmm.. So no Room of Awakening? Ok.. CO....Namine? Namine.. Roxas? and..Roxas.. Ven? Something to do with Ven? :pidk.

yay me! :D

I was just lazy.
m i see. so now it's all about MX.. so is Hint #1: MX? Ha, I know its really obvious, but it's so obvious that that is MX's keyblade its good enough to be a guess :}

He was off having a life outside of KHI.
at least someone in khi has a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back