• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ruki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Barely Beating

Ren’ai slides from the Rannayaju’s back as he reins it to a stop near the stables. He runs down the lane, oddly empty for the time of day, as he looks for the back street leading to the mayor’s office. He glances down one of the alleyways as he goes past and catches a glimpse of feral yellow...
  2. R

Sorry about not updating yet. I have to work on a five page paper for English class thats due and I'm a bit behind. I'll update when I get the chance to finish the classwork and the chapter.
  3. R

Fanfiction ► Who would you say is the best Fan Fic writer here?

1.) I nominate Thelonepickle as the best writer on the forums. 2.) Because she is creative and manages to come up with the best OCs. She manages to be insane and fun in her stories even when its serious. 3.) And my favorite from her is Hollow Hearts and Human Heartless. Because GOH has a ton...
  4. R

Fanfiction ► |-Nameless+| (a short sci-fi story)

Nice fic. You pulled the insanity theme out really well. I hope you got an A for it. Wanna read some more of you stuff. Also good choice with "The Raven." Its my second favorite Poe work.
  5. R

Knights/Warriors/Secret Ending

I have to agree with I-D's theory for the most part. Except I thought that Mickey wielded the Keyblade of Darkness. It still could go either way. Also, Nomura did state that it could be considered past or future. It could mean that something in the past is going to happen again...
  6. R

Drive form possiblities

I wish there was a Drive with Riku. Like the one that was originally speculated. And the world specific Drives.
  7. R

I didn't post twice in a row directly. I waited within a reasonable amount of time. And yeah, I was just seeing what a different format would look like. I'll go back to the spaces between paragraphs. It would look better if we had an index key. Thanks for the comments. I'll update within 3 days...
  8. R

“Nothing that you need, Juusan.” Ren replies as he stands up and clenches his hand around the keychains. Juusan stands with his pack on the ground next to him and a whip trailing from his hand. “You seem to have no problem stealing from your father,” Ren mentions, indicating the whip...
  9. R

I'll post the update in just a moment. Making some changes. It'll be a bit shorter than the last.
  10. R

Fanfiction ► KHI-Universal Fic "All May Join!"

...and noticed the one jumping up and down waving her hand in the air at Amari. Amari sighs, her general response to Leira then muttered, "Yes, Leira?" Leira nods and straightens her uniform before snapping to attention and asking, "Why don't we just breed an army of orc squirrel hybrids to...
  11. R

Fanfiction ► KHInsider's Fanfiction Listing

Could I get the link for Barely Beating updated. It is now able to be found at http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=69199
  12. R

Welcome to Barely Beating. This is a Kingdom Hearts fanfic. There are no cannon characters in it except for maybe one or two. Most of them are created by me. I hope you enjoy it. All the names are Japanese, if you want to look up the meanings. I know this died before. It was a mistake on my...
  13. R

Fanfiction ► KHInsider's Fanfiction Listing

Fanfiction Name: Barely Beating Rating: T Genre(s): Action/Adventure, Drama Anime/Game/Movie/Comic: Kingdom Hearts Link: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=65999 Extra Notes: A slightly spoilish story about the origins of the Heartless and the Keyblade Masters. Has small spoilers and...
  14. R

Fanfiction ► Barely Beating: A KH Fanfiction

Okay. I'll work on the updart right now. And no nastiness Kraze!
  15. R

Fanfiction ► Barely Beating: A KH Fanfiction

Kay, longer and smoother. Adding throttling. Udpate will be complete tommorow. If some more people would read it the udpate would be up sooner, mayhaps.
Back