• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KHI-Universal Fic "All May Join!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Welcome! This is KHI's universal fic. This is the fanfic where EVERYONE can join in and come together to write the one fanfic that'll take everyone's writing abilities to finish! Use your talents to make the story wacky, violent, romantic, silly, adventurous, or anything else! Although, with as many people that visit the fanfiction section already, we'll need some rules to make sure everything is in order.

Rules:​

-You are to post one paragraph at a time.
NOTE: A paragraph consists of AT LEAST FIVE sentences. Dialogue doesn't count.
-Please wait until three more people have a chance at posting before you post again. (Share the spotlight, yo!)
-Follow all general rules of the Fan Fic Section (No Lemons, Explicit Violence, Inappropriate Language, or anything else that'll be found questionable)
-Don't hijack the thread. Continue with the characters used in installments before yours, unless you find a new character is needed.
NOTE: Please, if you add any new characters, don't give them god-like abilities. We have to make sure that all characters are on an equal playing field to continue this story.

Go ahead! Be creative! Have an OC from one of your current fanfics? Go ahead and bring 'em in! Just be sure to have a proper introduction, and if any OC Battles occur, contact the creator of the OC and work out a battle scene. This isn't the RP section people! :toungesmile:

Now, I have been given the honor to start the story, so let's make this story a good one.

The sun is bright in the hills of Rozen Village. The green grass blows in the wind as children flow out from their homes to bask in the warm rays of the sun. The townsfolk mingle about the town, greeting friends with warm... Greetings. The warm summer sun brightens every corner in the the village secluded in the hills. The way of life of the townsfolk was a pure and rich one. No one was left behind. They all supported each other as if they were all family. Nothing could destroy the haven that was this village, but that wasn't the case four years ago, when a man the villagers knew as the Red Cloaked Devil came into town...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Stickied. =P

The sun is bright in the hills of Rozen Village. The green grass blows in the wind as children flow out from their homes to bask in the warm rays of the sun. The townsfolk mingle about the town, greeting friends with warm... Greetings. The warm summer sun brightens every corner in the the village secluded in the hills. The way of life of the townsfolk was a pure and rich one. No one was left behind. They all supported each other as if they were all family. Nothing could destroy the haven that was this village, but that wasn't the case four years ago, when a man the villagers knew as the Red Cloaked Devil came into town...

...and burned the entire village. Flames illuminated the pitch black sky as the screams of pain and horror could be heard from far away. The Cloacked Devil was a mysterious being, unaware of his own lust for torture and hate. He would laugh at death, yet cower at spirit; He had a hate for love, and seeked to abolish balance itself. But there was one villager that night whom survived. Her name was...

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
.....Amari Endrosa, a young child who seen no such horror until this day. The flames spread quickly across the peaceful village, emblazening everything within her sight, and levelling all that she held dear. Her heart in shambles, and only her lone teddy bear and the locket she was given by her mother when she was, in hand, she set off to escape from the carnage. In the wake of the her escape, the deranged and crazed man released a reverberating cackle throughout the torched village, sailing across the skies and into the reddening horizon......

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
she had to leave! But her family ,friends, her sister. She wonder what to do.. should she just stay her and be killed our should she fight? in the coner of her eye she saw a man with a long staff. He was laughing. an odd fellow she thought. then she saw the man walking towards her. was he going to kill her? was he going to save her?.....

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
she had to leave! But her family ,friends, her sister. She wonder what to do.. should she just stay her and be killed our should she fight? in the coner of her eye she saw a man with a long staff. He was laughing. an odd fellow she thought. then she saw the man walking towards her. was he going to kill her? was he going to save her?.....

The man wore a long, red cloak. His face was hidden uder the hood, only his eye was visible. He ran at her with the staff in hand, and jammed into the ground like a pole. He rose of the ground with tremendous force, and then went into a monkey fighting stance. "I thought you were dead!" She shouted bracing for impact. The man was an assassin, and he was coming for her. He landed on her head, flipped her over, and threw her body into a house which cause it to collapse. The assassin walked over to her body, and the body just disappeared from existence. He stood there with an unsatisfied look on his face. "Do you know how long it took me to make that one?" A girl covered in red bandages caught the assassin's attention. She sat up high on a beam from the broken house. "That I do. Twenty-one years right?" He removed his red cloak. "What are you doing here Navel? [Pronounced Nah-velle] Running the streets screwing with the living?" She leapt down, and landed near Navel. "You have something that belongs to me. I want it back." He stretched out his hand, and his staff appeared. "You came back from the dead for this?" The girl closed her eyes, and a big, black fabrigique egg dropped next to her. "Amari." Navel ran at her to try his pole vault move again. She backflipped, and pulled two guns from behind her back. They stood there; standing in rubble as the sun began to set. The fires Navel had set illuminated the town. Everything was burning, even the fire station. Amari's eyes glinted from the fires. She pointed one gun at Navel's head, and another a his neck. Navel dropped the staff, and drew a gun while he was in the air. His guns reflected the light of the fires, as the sun finally went down. "Navel." "Amari." They said each other's names at the same time.
They charged at each other.....

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Navel shot first, in nearly instant reaction Amari shot back. The two bullets collided, going in random direction. One knocked Navel's first gun out of her hand. Navel shot with the second gun, Amari barely dodged, a few hairs falling from his head. They came face to face, attempting to shoot each other in the head, while pushing away the other's gun. Amari spun around and knocked Navel down, disarming her. "Goodbye." he hissed, and unloaded his gun out on her entire body. After the smoke cleared, he kicked her leg, no movement came from her body. Satisfied, he turned and began to walk away. A click came from behind him, and a moment later, he had a bullet in his head.
"Do you know how much that stings?" Navel asked his corpse, bullets falling out from her muscled body. She kicked his corpse and said, "Well, probably less than what I did to you." She chuckled and began to leave the flaming village...

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Navel shot first, in nearly instant reaction Amari shot back. The two bullets collided, going in random direction. One knocked Navel's first gun out of her hand. Navel shot with the second gun, Amari barely dodged, a few hairs falling from his head. They came face to face, attempting to shoot each other in the head, while pushing away the other's gun. Amari spun around and knocked Navel down, disarming her. "Goodbye." he hissed, and unloaded his gun out on her entire body. After the smoke cleared, he kicked her leg, no movement came from her body. Satisfied, he turned and began to walk away. A click came from behind him, and a moment later, he had a bullet in his head.
"Do you know how much that stings?" Navel asked his corpse, bullets falling out from her muscled body. She kicked his corpse and said, "Well, probably less than what I did to you." She chuckled and began to leave the flaming village...

...To find a young man, perhaps seventeen, stranded with nothing but a blade on his waist. The man, bewildered at Amari for no apparent reason, charged at her with the sickle of such a blade with a feral battle cry. Unsure of what was happening but cautious nonetheless, she tried to comfort the lad, to no avail. As she was hurled into a burning house, the man prepared to slice her in half. Swooping to avoid it, Amari, on impulse, jabbed the man's stomach and drop-kicked him. He flung into one of the forest's trees surrounding the village, as well as flung into reason. The man stood, unaware of what just occurred, and raised his hand with a smile. "Hello, my name is..."

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
"...Rugby Salmonface." He bowed, a sweeping gesture before looking up and grinning at her. Flexing a less than impressive bicep, he pointed to a furry creature behind him while sheathing his sword. His hero act needed work, but he seemed to have a good heart. He tossed his hair, a foolishly confident smirk on his face. He gestured once more at the creature, arrogantly asking,

"What do you think of my..."

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
"...llama-dragon hybrid?"

The creature opened it's beak-like, but somewhat furry mouth and emitted a sound that could only be described as a congested roar. The beast's cranium was covered in thick, curly chocolate colored hair, but through the creature's forhead sprouted two twin horns.

The horns gleamed maliciously in the light, but Amari had to make a double-take when she noticed that the llama hybrid had talons instead of hooves, and a long, leathery, emerald tail. "Uh, llama-dragon hybrid? How on earth did you manage to get a llama and a dragon to spawn this beast of burden?!"

Rugby Salmonface's salmon face was....graced by an overly-smug smile. "Well, I'll tell you that, lassie! But, this ol' boy's name is...."

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
"..Fernidash!" Rugby's bright face was filled with love at the thought of the young Llama-like creature before him. It clicked its heels together, emitting a strange howl, and then Fernidash turned pink. Rugby turned a parasol that had suddenly popped into his hands. He was about as surprised by the shade of his Llama-Creature as you'd be if you saw a teenaged girl puking her guts out in the bathroom. He mindlessly said, "To the beach to tan and frolic! Wash your hands, you alchohalic!"

Then, he turned back to his guest. "You have to get the peanut butter into the..."

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
"..Fernidash!" Rugby's bright face was filled with love at the thought of the young Llama-like creature before him. It clicked its heels together, emitting a strange howl, and then Fernidash turned pink. Rugby turned a parasol that had suddenly popped into his hands. He was about as surprised by the shade of his Llama-Creature as you'd be if you saw a teenaged girl puking her guts out in the bathroom. He mindlessly said, "To the beach to tan and frolic! Wash your hands, you alchohalic!"

Then, he turned back to his guest. "You have to get the peanut butter into the..."

"... bottle in order to get it to drink. Then once it's had its first taste of alcohol, it never stops drinking. The llama was so drunk. it was easy to slip a dragon in the midst of it's slumber. And then the marvelous works of the Lord of the River did the rest."
"Oh, so you're one of those characters are you?" asked Amari, sourly as her eyes followed the llama-dragon hybrid creature, who was sniffing the ground intently, belching little flames every six seconds.
"If you mean a Follower then yes," said Rugby, annoyed at his new companions response, "We serve the mighty Lord of the River, who gives us the power to do many things."
"Like get llama's drunk so they can make llama dragon hybrids?" countered Amari smartly, and Rugby winced at the attack on his religion.
"It's not like that..." he began to say, but they were both halted in their tracks by a roaring belch that shattered the calm serenity of the forest like a thunderbolt through a clear night sky. They spun around to see the llama dragon digging ferociously in the dirt, spraying soil in the air like a mad jackhammer and belching flames like a soda can on fire. The beast's talons ripped at the earth, slashing through mother nature as it dug to find its heart's desire....
"A bottle?" asked Amari, confused as the llama dragon hybrid unearthed a mysterious looking purple bottle, "That's his hearts desire?"
"Well ever since he had a taste of beer, he's been able to scent out bottles from miles away," sighed Rugby, as if this was a modern occurence, "It's annoying, really." Fernidash pulled the cork with a snag of his front teeth, and popped it out with a subtle... well... pop, and swigged half the bottle in a single gulp. He sighed in pleasure as the fiery liquid spread through his veins. But suddenly his eyes lit up with fiendish fervor, and they turned blood red with crimson fury, and he turned his malicious looking face to Amari and Rugby, smiling a newly fanged face, and said...

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

cyberseraph said:
"... bottle in order to get it to drink. Then once it's had its first taste of alcohol, it never stops drinking. The llama was so drunk. it was easy to slip a dragon in the midst of it's slumber. And then the marvelous works of the Lord of the River did the rest."
"Oh, so you're one of those characters are you?" asked Amari, sourly as her eyes followed the llama-dragon hybrid creature, who was sniffing the ground intently, belching little flames every six seconds.
"If you mean a Follower then yes," said Rugby, annoyed at his new companions response, "We serve the mighty Lord of the River, who gives us the power to do many things."
"Like get llama's drunk so they can make llama dragon hybrids?" countered Amari smartly, and Rugby winced at the attack on his religion.
"It's not like that..." he began to say, but they were both halted in their tracks by a roaring belch that shattered the calm serenity of the forest like a thunderbolt through a clear night sky. They spun around to see the llama dragon digging ferociously in the dirt, spraying soil in the air like a mad jackhammer and belching flames like a soda can on fire. The beast's talons ripped at the earth, slashing through mother nature as it dug to find its heart's desire....
"A bottle?" asked Amari, confused as the llama dragon hybrid unearthed a mysterious looking purple bottle, "That's his hearts desire?"
"Well ever since he had a taste of beer, he's been able to scent out bottles from miles away," sighed Rugby, as if this was a modern occurence, "It's annoying, really." Fernidash pulled the cork with a snag of his front teeth, and popped it out with a subtle... well... pop, and swigged half the bottle in a single gulp. He sighed in pleasure as the fiery liquid spread through his veins. But suddenly his eyes lit up with fiendish fervor, and they turned blood red with crimson fury, and he turned his malicious looking face to Amari and Rugby, smiling a newly fanged face, and said...

"The egg, I want the egg!" Rugby was referring to the giant black egg which was still sitting in the rubble of Amari's house. "Crap, the egg!" She ran off to get to it before Rugby did. Rugby put two fingers in his mouth and called his llama dragon. "Fernidash, get the egg. Do not fail me." He said in true villian fashion. "Finally, the title of "Guardian of Souls" will be mine." He raised his hands in the air. "I think I'll destroy you one day." He murmed silently to Amari. The Llama Dragon took a bite at Amari, only to have one of his many razor-sharp fangs shot out. The fang went swooping backwards nearly killing Rugby. "Watch it Fernidash!" Rugby shouted. Amari was still running very fast, but a giant rock came flying at her. She dodged the rock by backflipping on Fernidashs's head, and landing on the egg. "RUN AWAY!" Rugby shouted turning around. "WHO WOULD MAKE AN EGG A MYSTICAL OBJECT ANYWAY. ESPECIALLY ONE WITH SUCH IMPORTANCE?! IT WASN'T MEEEEE!" Rugby sounded scared. "Master, I need more power!" Fernidash shouted. Rugby stretched his hand out and shouted "HERE!" A large ball of energy came out of his hand and flew to the llama dragon hybrid. "I HAVE POWER!" Fernidash shouted as he grew larger. He looked down at the egg. "Oh crap." Amari had already began draining his soul. "So....much.....pow....er.." Amari struggled to hold on to the egg. He reached for Amari to try and pull her with him. "NOO THIS CAN'T BE OVER!" Spirit chains, and arms began to bind Fernidash. "Oh get over it, it's over." Amari dropped to her knees. "I need to rest." Breathing heavily, she put the egg on her back. "Oh you'll get your rest. In the afterlife." Rugby stood over her weakened body. "I shall destroy you, and become the Guardian of Souls." Rugby raised his arms into the air gathering small bits of energy. "What is this Dragonball Z? Finish her already ." Some random fat kid shouted from the distance. "Silence!" Rugby closed his eyes and the kid blew up. "You couldn't destroy me even if I let you." Amari had gained enough energy to stand. "What's stopping me now?" Rugby still had his hands up, but there was barely anything up there. "Your power went with your pet llama-dragon. You're no longer a threat to me. Even in my weakened state, I can kill you." She limped over to a tree, and began to sit. "OOhh, burnnnnn!" Another kid in the distance shouted. "Where are these kids coming from?" He started to walk over to him, but tripped and blacked out. "I'm so gonna get in trouble. Earin [Aaron] is gonna kill me cuz I blew my cover... Ahh well, might as well relax." And Amari drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Sorry. My bad.

Last edited:

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
"The egg, I want the egg!" Rugby was referring to the giant black egg which was still sitting in the rubble of Amari's house. "Crap, the egg!" She ran off to get to it before Rugby did. Rugby put two fingers in his mouth and called his dragon and llama. "Dragon, get the egg. Do not fail me." He said in true villian fashion. "Finally, the title of "Guardian of Souls" will be mine." He raised his hands in the air. "Why are you monolguing?" The llama spoke up. "Just get on, we have to get that egg." Rugby got angry. "I think I'll destroy you one day." Rugby saying as he got on. Dragon took a bite at Amari, only to have one of his many razor-sharp fangs shot out. The fang went swooping backwards nearly killing Rugby and llama. "Watch it dragon!" Llama shouted. Amari was still running very fast, but a giant rock came flying at her. She dodged the rock by backflipping on dragons' head, and landing on the egg. Everyone stopped. "RUN AWAY!" Llama shouted turning around. "WHO WOULD MAKE AN EGG A MYSTICAL OBJECT ANYWAY. ESPECIALLY ONE WITH SUCH IMPORTANCE?!" He shouted at Rugby. "IT WASN'T MEEEEE!" Rugby sounded scared. "Master, I need more power!" Dragon shouted. Rugby stretched his hand out and shouted "HERE!" A large ball of energy came out of his hand and flew to dragon. "I HAVE POWER!" Dragon shouted as he grew larger. He looked down at the egg. "Oh crap." Amari had already began draining his soul. "So....much.....pow....er.." Amari struggled to hold on to the egg. Dragon reached for Amari to try and pull her with him. "NOO THIS CAN'T BE OVER!" Spirit chains, and arms began to bind dragon. "Oh get over it, it's over." Amari dropped to her knees. "I need to rest." Breathing heavily, she put the egg on her back. "Oh you'll get your rest. In the afterlife." Rugby stood over her weakened body. "That was shmaltzy." Llama rolled his eyes. "I shall destroy you, and become the Guardian of Souls." Rugby raised his arms into the air gathering small bits of energy. "What is this Dragonball Z? Finish her already so we can go home." Llama spoke up again. "Silence my llama minion!" Rugby turned to llama. "You couldn't destroy me even if I let you." Amari had gained enough energy to stand. "What's stopping me now?" Rugby still had his hands up, but there was barely anything up there. "Your power went with your pet dragon. You're no longer a threat to me. Even in my weakened state, I can kill you." She limped over to a tree, and began to sit. "OOhh, burnnnnn!" Llama turned away. "Let's go, we can get her another time." He started to walk. "But I was so close." Rugby turned around and walked away with llama. "I'm so gonna get in trouble. Earin [Aaron] is gonna kill me cuz I blew my cover... Ahh well, might as well relax." And Amari drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Fernidash is a Llama-Dragon Hybrid. There is no Llama, there is no dragon.

Only Fernidash.

Please correct your error for the sake of the story.

Thanks! =D

Swag

Young King
"Hey, crazy egg lady, Crazy egg lady!" said the fat kid that had almost been blown up. "Maybe she's dead?" said another kid to the Fat kid who was obviously their leader.
"Wha-what?" said amari as she woke up.
"You were so awesome! you were like The egg, and that thing was like squawk, you like boom boom boom, and he was like Dragonball Z, and then you were like "You have no power, and then he was like *trip*, and then you like totally fell asleep." said the fat kid to Amari.
"What? who are you kids?"
"We are the Kids next door," said the Fat kid "We are a secret underground legion of kids devoted to defeating llama-dragons everywhere."
"You mean the are more llama-dragons?" said Amari.
"Yes, said the Fat kid, "The have destroyed are villages, eaten our cereal, and jumped on our hippos. We believe that you are Zion's only hope."
"Zion?" said Amari confused by the Fat kids words.
"Yes, Zion a city deep beneath the ground safe from the llama-dragons. It is the last city of men."
"But what about the village that just got burned down?" said Amari.
"That was the last village of men," said the Fat kid, "But as you see it was destroyed. Now you must use the power of The force to restore peace to the land."
"I see what I must do, said Amari. "I must take up my guns and defeat the dark lord Sauron and end the reign of the llama-dragons. "I must be off."
"Se' sverdar sitja hvass," said the fat kid as he bow to Amari.
"and yours as well," said amari. and with that got on her horse, Argo, and rode into the sunset, towards her destiny.

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Amari continued onwards, the sun was just starting to rise giving the entire sky the illusion that it was on fire, it reminded her of the fire she had witnessed earlier that night. Amari rode on ahead of her the mountains loomed and just before that she could make out a dark figuire....

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Amari approached the figure cautiously, keeping one hand on the gun she kept at her side. The figure didn't move, it's body radiating darkness as if it absorbed the very essence of light itself. As Amari moved closer, she realized that the the cloaked figure was in fact, a she. A beautiful women in fact. The hood hid most of her features but the cloak did little to conceal the slim femanine figure of a lady inside, despite the sense of darkness swirling about her like a shadowy hurricane. Amari couldn't sense anything about the female and tried to move around her politely. The woman didn't move and Amari sprinted once she was behind her, not sure what it was that made her run. Something about the woman just creeped her out. But she quickly forgot about it and continued into the sunset, the blazing orb reminding her of th precious egg she carried.

As Amari continued on, the woman turned slightly, a whisp of silvery hair showing from beneath her hooded cloak, and the shining light of two round eyes piercing through the darkness. As she turned around fully, the wind caught her cloak, and pushed it aside like a hand, revealing a shiny silver dagger at her slim waist, emblazoned with a small engraving of a llama dragon hybrid, poised and ready to attack. Near the feet of the engraved beast were the letters, L.O.R., shining brightly in the sunlight before the darkness of the cloak covered them with shadows.
"So Rugby blew his cover, did he?" whispered the cloaked woman in a soft, beautiful, yet deadly voice, "I guess that leaves the mission up to me..."

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
"Who are you?" Amari questioned the hooded stranger. "My name is of no relevance. All you need to know is that you don't need to be alive." And with that, she charged at Amari. Amari, still sore from her battle with Fernidash, could only dodge as the mysterious stranger slashed away with the dagger. She ran back to the rubble that remained of her house; shooting backwards, but assassin was dodging the bullets. Amari was going to lose this time. "What's wrong guardian? Out of bullets?" The silver-haired menace sliced Amari's bullet down the middle in mid air. "I'm in trouble." She leaned against the beam she was standing on previously. "I think I'll enjoy you after you die." She licked the dagger. Amari closed her eyes, and prepared for her immenant death. "P-Tyooo!" A loud sound echoed. "Gah?! What in the world?!" The assassin was surprised, as the blade dropped out of her hand. "What did you do?" She glared at Amari who was still cowering. The assassin looked around. "You have no right in this quadrant, leave by the count of 5, or you WILL die." A voice shouted. "Hey, that sounds like Aerin." She opened her eyes. "ONE!" He took aim at the other lady. "TWO!" She looked around for Aerin. "THREE!" She dropped to the ground, and picked up her dagger. "FOUR!" Amari gasped as Aerin appeared behind the assassin. "Five." He said gently, as he unloaded the barrel or his gun. "Missed me." Her dagger was at Aerin's neck. She kissed his cheek and said "I'll leave, but I want something in the next IDT [Inter-demensional Transfer]." As quickly as she appeared, she was gone. "You care to tell me why I don't see Amari Endrosa? I told you to stay incognito." Aerin put his gun in his shirt, and helper Amari up. "I'm sorry, but it wasn't my fault. Navel killed her." She brushed the dirt from her lap. He sighed. "It's never your fault Amari. Of course you wouldn't take responsibility." He rolled his eyes and pulled out a phone-like device from his waist pocket. "Navel has been dead for longer than this one has been alive. If you weren't showing off your power, then how'd he find you?" He dialed in the coordinates for the ruins of Rozen Village. "I'll have you know that I finished him off, not to mention that I drained Rugby of his strength. He's a clown now. He even passed out trying to kill some kid." She pointed over to where Rugby's body was. It was gone. "Yeah, Rugby has been in the IGP [Inter-Galactic Prison] for 2 years. Either you're just trying to avoid responsibility, or you need to get a cat scan." He turned back to her and put his arm around her waist. "Wait until the other 5 hear about this. They'll clown you until you die. Oh not to mention the council. They'll question your motives, you'll be killed." He tried to pretend he didn't care, but inside her dying was a hot button. He looked at her sternly, but she was sound asleep on his chest; smiling. "I didn't even want you to be a guardian. This was a line of duty you're not ready for. I told them...Oh well at least you're alright." He said as the shiip came in and carried them to the station.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Since no one has posted recently, I'll go again, even though I know the three post rule. Sorry.

Amari walked slowly up to the debriefing room, her apprehension easing as she thoughts rushed through her mind like fire through the belly of the earth. She had just barely been cleared. Barely. Her status as a guardian had practically been revoked, and she had almost been eliminated from the squad all together. But thanks Aerin's intervention , her neck had been saved in the nick of time, and now she was being carted off to an elite team designed to counter the Lord of the River's followers. The team was meeting in the special room at the bridge of the ship, which extended from the top of the ship like an iceberg breaking the water. Amari walked quicker up the empty hallway, her footsteps mocking her as they echoed off the white walls, the only color in them being the occasional blinking light, signalling that area of the ship was in working order. Amari looked around nervously at the white walls and shivered. She had always hated the creepy way this ship stared at her. Soon she turned and found herself at the main door. She pressed the emerald green button, and the lighting on the door turned blood red, before dissolving into nothingness, and she stared around the room at her fellow team members, the ones she would be fighting Sauron and his army of llama-dragons for perhaps the next hundred years...

Ruki

...and noticed the one jumping up and down waving her hand in the air at Amari. Amari sighs, her general response to Leira then muttered, "Yes, Leira?" Leira nods and straightens her uniform before snapping to attention and asking, "Why don't we just breed an army of orc squirrel hybrids to battle the dragons while we send a small and generally useless team led by a small person into a mountain to destroy Sauron's source of power." Amari thinks about this for a moment before declaring, "Okay, so we need to find the..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back