• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The ability to completely control glass; shaping, forming, and/or softening/hardening the material. By wearing various glass trinkets underneath his cloak (and having his sword made out of glass), Kax is easily able to form a glass shield, glass gauntlets, and various mechanisms made out of his element. On his free time, Kax enjoys manipulating his glass into various figurines, and has grown quite skilled at this.

That's the description I wrote on my profile, this element is fairly simple.
    Would you mind it if I changed my character's element to glass?

It would simply be the manipulation of this substance, and nothing more. I feel incredibly unoriginal using "black ice" as an element, so I'm attempting to change it in order to be more creative.

I have plenty of other ideas if this falls through, and if you need more explanation I am happy to provide you with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back