• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shaelyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Keyblade is...

Time for irrelevance! The Keyblade is recognized by Yahoo! Games as a bizarre weapon. Click here for the direct page. Rant over, kthnxbye.
  2. S

(Re:COM) Leveling

I didn't really have an order of leveling up. I just leveled up in the way I needed my stats to be. Like...uh, I think I needed to be stronger for one of the Riku fights, so I went back to the previous world and just leveled up, choosing to increase my attack stats. urr. yeah.
  3. S

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! this may sound stupid but can we join and NOT want to win a prize? you know...just for the heck of it?
  4. S

Xion's Hood?

Hi there. I dunno if this has been mentioned before, if it's totally irrelevant or it was just a glitch, but I noticed something's up with Xion's hood. When you complete Day 74, Mission 23 (the one where you go with Axel to Twilight Town to find Xion), her hood keeps alternating from on her...
  5. S

Is it worth it?

In Target, a DS lite is like...120 USD and a DSi is 160 USD. Somewhere around that. Don't buy a DS lite or DSi until you're sure there's other games in the system that you WOULD SERIOUSLY like.
  6. S

who else loves all the little interactions b/w organization members

"Oh! I have an idea! ... Nevermind. It's gone" Or something like that. I love you Demyx for this. EDIT: It's kinda easy to see that everyone loves Dem-Dem actually.
  7. S

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

I put a special holiday for Tuesday on my school calendar. It was probably uncalled for, but hell...it's special :D
  8. S

Ven's Memories

and his ambidextrous-ness
  9. S

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends with You | It's a Wonderful World sigh... you guys make me feel so noobish when it comes to this game. ~i use Yoshimitsu, Purtiy Launcher (yesh, i use Natural Puppy) Velocity Attack, Peace Full, Supply Factor, and Archangel haven't played TWEWY in a while. i think supply...
  10. S

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread first try at a quote...wanted to check it out thankyou!
  11. S

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread today's the 10th so CoM been out for like 8 days. I got it and i screamed, in public where people stare at you. And I screamed again at home when i turned it on, sora's old voice as his young self. funny. it'd be even funnier if haley tried to make...
  12. S

did america release a commercial for kingdom hearts re chain of memories

the closest ad for CoM that i've seen in america was on YouTube
  13. S

Relationship between Axel and Riku

i thought he just used the blindfold to cover his eyes because they got too sensitive for the light. forgive me if i'm totally wrong...i'm still confused about the plot. D:>
Back