• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Relationship between Axel and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't get this. Nobodies are suppose to look like their somebodies. Yet the only similarity you can come up with is their eyes, which aren't even the same colour. Xemnas looks like Xehanort. Roxas....looks like Ven, but is suppose to look like Sora. Etc. But Axel looks nothing like Riku, they are 2 totally different heights, body build. Why would someone even think that?

Because they want to have everybody in the KH universe connected to each other. =P Or at least the three trios.

2ndLtHavoc

so what, does sora have two bodies? one for roxas and one for namine'? why didnt they just make namine' return sora's body, instead of going to all the trouble with roxas?

Shaelyx

Website
www.fanfiction.net
tl;dr

But what I did see war that you said thet Riku wore the blindfold to conceal his identity from his friend. this is wrong, he wore it to conceal his identity from himself.

i thought he just used the blindfold to cover his eyes because they got too sensitive for the light.

forgive me if i'm totally wrong...i'm still confused about the plot. D:>

A

Audo

so what, does sora have two bodies? one for roxas and one for namine'? why didnt they just make namine' return sora's body, instead of going to all the trouble with roxas?
No. Naminé used Sora's body to be created, but she has no real body of her own.

i thought he just used the blindfold to cover his eyes because they got too sensitive for the light.

lol no. The blindfold withheld Xehanort's power in his heart.

MasterHearts7762

And while we're at it here, I'd like to say that Riku wore the Organization coat so the Organization wouln't find him again or some junk. Same goes for mickey. DiZ gave them the coats at the end of CoM R/R, because according to DiZ, wearing the cloak will hide his "existance" from them.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
lawlz love how the arguement kept up for 7 pages despite being disproven.

And while we're at it here, I'd like to say that Riku wore the Organization coat so the Organization wouln't find him again or some junk. Same goes for mickey. DiZ gave them the coats at the end of CoM R/R, because according to DiZ, wearing the cloak will hide his "existance" from them.

the organization couldn't smell riku and mickey as long as they wore the cloaks. Cause the Organization os blind or some crap like that. they rely on smell and hearing. and as long as they never spoke and no one took any attention to them, the organization couldn't find them.

i.e.
sora, donald, goofy:YOUR MAJESTY!
mickey:shut the f*** up!sssshhhh

Muse

you look atrocious
He was wearing the cloak BEFORE he was in his "Ansem" form. He wore the blindfold because he was ashamed of the "Ansem" form.

Awards
Ha, I'm amazed at how much this turned into one of those, "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer." threads. Why are we still going on about this? We've already settled it, back in like, the first three pages.

Because despite the fact that most people disagree with it, it still piques their interest. Had the evidence against the theory not been known, it would at least have been very convincing.

A

Audo

I still say Riku might just have a Special Nobody pop up along the way.
lol. I don't. I would find it so lame if all three of the trio had special Nobodies. I think it's just one of the ways that makes Riku different yet again.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not really expecting it either, I just don't kill that notion so fast like so many people do or how I used to in the past, since my views on Special Nobodies changed before.
If a "Nobody" doesn't have to be the B+S, it's possible.

A

Audo

Well, a Nobody still needs the process of a Body being casted off one way or another.
And Riku's never has. That's why i believe he won't ever have a Nobody, at least not from current events.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And personally I agree, which is why I think chances are higher Xion was born on the night of the storm than Riku having a Nobody, since unlike Kairi - his Body was never cast off completely, though the fact of the matter remains he's about the most special case of them all, so I also wouldn't be that surprised as long as they explain it remotely well in the end.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
...which he is not. At least thats what is concluded frpm reading the evidence stated in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back