• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sharkster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What boss do you want in kh2?

I want the Shark to return from the 1st one and be a much harder boss and have a much bigger role (not in the whole story but just in the world he's in).
  2. S

What would you do if you found KH2 on the ground?

i would 1) pick it up as quickly as possible, so no one else gets it first 2) get some food and drinks 3) shut and lock the door 4) play,play,play!
  3. S

Worlds you would like to be KH2

Finding Nemo,Brother Bear, The incredibles(it might be a bit late tho),Atlantica, Lady and the tramp.
  4. S

Toy Story world?

I would like to see a toy story world that would be cool and besides disney owns the films as well as pixar, they have the name DISNEY/pixar after the copyright sign so they also belong to disney(and pixar.)
  5. S

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) That will be excellent! i like that idea, but it mus be hard turning parts when u play into a movie,and i would see sora and the shark duking it out(I am a shark fanatic!)
  6. S

Create an Enemy Boss 1.0

1st Boss-Bruce (from finding nemo, and when he decides to eat fish) Exp:16,000 difficulty:hard Hp:900 attacks:bite,mega bite,tail slap description : a giant,blue shark 2nd Boss -Hybrid Exp:20,000...
  7. S

Hey, im new!

hi my name's mark, im 14 and just joined today and i am obsessed with Sharks and i like skateboarding,english football,basketball,snooker,video games,kingdom hearts(of course) and other fun stuff.
Back