• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toy Story world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I agree, atlantis would be fun. (As long as it doesnt resemble atlantica -.-)

I dont think they could do Toy Story, its made by Pixar, Dinsey doesn't own all rights to it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya, but how would toy story look nice in a world fighting the heartless! Unless the badguys like want to put the heartless into a toy to unleash destruction o_O;;

I just don;t think it would look good..

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i have to agree wit monkeybutt. the gameplay wouldnt be that good. dont worry about the place. i believe that square r putting awesome places

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
monkeybutt said:
I agree, atlantis would be fun. (As long as it doesnt resemble atlantica -.-)

I dont think they could do Toy Story, its made by Pixar, Dinsey doesn't own all rights to it.

Peter Pan & Tarzan... aren't from Disney and KH there a world about then sooo.

I wish there a Toy Story world u know see Sora with a Cowboy hat and cowboy shoes hehehehe that gonna be fun and imagine Goofy and Donald Oh Holy GOD!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ummmm no Atlantis. Toy Story heh fighting Heartless toys o_O Then killing Sid XD. Pixtar might agree to promote but still Dinsye only presented the movie....Now Monster's Inc. Woah I would love it if that was in the game.

One-Winged-Angel

yeah, i don't think it would be right if there were a toy story world, i mean, fighting heartless with buzz.........yeah............sounds exciting...................

C

chaoschao

Well...Toy Story is under lock and key from Pixar, being as anal as they are. Nightmare Before Christmas and Tarzan were rights that Square aquired, and specifically showed that they wern't owned by Disney is the opening screens. Peter Pan isn't owned by Disney, but they did their version. Just like what they may do with Robin Hood and Nottingham(sp?) Forest.

Besides, I think they said that their would be no Pixar worlds in an early interview for the first Kingdom Hearts. Sorry, but no Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Ect.

C

chaoschao

True, but Pixar is still really anal with their licences. I mean, one company makes all of their games (THQ) and one company makes all of their movies (Disney).

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Hey u know i read in one interview Nomura say something about other company want they character in KH u know there still a chance. I really enjoy see ToyStory world in KH2 or KH3.
Just imagine Sora a cowboy huh and what about the keyblade... Sweet... Well there a chance a possibility we can draw so...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sorry I'm not understanding your english to well...

Ever hear of a contract? They have to sign contracts and all that other crap for things to work. They can't just randomly "change their minds."

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
What if it was a mini game world? Now I would take that into consideration if it stayed away from everything that Pooh's world had. But like i said it will never happen.

Sharkster

I would like to see a toy story world that would be cool and besides disney owns the films as well as pixar, they have the name DISNEY/pixar after the copyright sign so they also belong to disney(and pixar.)

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
i think that if they were going to meka toy story a "mini game" like they did with 100 acre woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back