• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sirocco

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Screenshots from Hollow Bastion?

Here's one for you: http://www.geocities.com/onewhowillopendoor/kh-60.jpg Try googling it, best option. It's hard to find pics of the whole scene, you should try downloading a trailer of it instead.
  2. S

What Did Sora Say at the End of KH?

I believe he said "Kairi" twice, because he had said one short word, then paused and looked around before saying it again, making "I'll come back to you" abit hard.
  3. S

Hey guys did you notice...

Possibly because Square maxed out their levels before making the trailers. That basicly also tells us why Sora is so strong with the Kingdom Key.
  4. S

KH2 Plot theory (possible spoiler)

But what if the shells is shielding a heart? Anyways: It might be possible, but I don't think they will connect Sora's sacrifice to much, as he said to Kairi that she brought him (his heart) back. Also, remember that Sora and Kairi's heart are connected.
  5. S

soras hp

It's probably changing from small to big. Why? Because, my theory, Square maxed out all the characters before making the trailers, which basicly tells us why Sora is so strong with the Kingdom Key. So I think it will follow KH1's footsteps, only without those divided blocks of life.
  6. S

Summer Gameplay

^ Really? Me too ;) I'll probably be most out and bathing rather than sit away and get pale. Atleast until I return from my America trip. Who knows, maybe I'll finally get a GBA with CoM there :rolleyes: So it depends for me.
  7. S

Sora/BHK Theroy

Yeah, I've heard this theory, it says that Sora and TBH is each other in another dimension, and Kairi and Naminè the same. They both have look-alikes, like their chaines and the fact they both seem to be keyblade masters (remember that only KBM can hold and summon a Keyblade). So I believe this...
  8. S

Keyblade Master

Sora is the correct Keyblade Master, though Riku was originally the true one, Sora was chosen because Riku had lost his heart to the darkness, and was manipulated to believe he had no friends any more than the darkness itself. Thus, Sora, who was strong at heart etc was the Keyblade's second choice.
  9. S

Sephiroth

One Winged Angel ;) Try to get on a level of around 80-90+, and have the Ultima Weapon as your weapon choice, if not, use Lionheart or Oblivion, but keep in mind that Curaga will be your best friend. Have the "MP Rage" on to make your MP go up if he hit you, as his blows are deadly and brings...
  10. S

Fusion with donald Confirmed!!!!

Not to great a surprise, the form looks cool and magic is probably his strong ability, which is not a great surprise either. The yellow balls are money I think. They appear normally when defeating any heartless, and the streak is probably from a blow. If Sora+Goofy= Brave Form, I guess S+D=...
  11. S

Favorite Keyblades

Hmm, overall in Design, I find Kingdom Key and Lionheart at top. Kingdom Key is like the song, Simple & Clean, it would be awesome if it was longer, and the same counts on Lionheart. In power, I adore Ultima Weapon and Oblivion. O. had a high prize with -2 MP, but else, it was neat. Ultima...
  12. S

Cure Me!

I got some glossy glass eyes at the end, but else I didn't cry much. Just leaned back and realised that a wonderful ending that was. Compare me abit to Kairi while being in the secret hideout while she laughed and cried at the same time. But it was indeed a sorrowful ending with good music.
  13. S

Well oh well

I'm just new and I guess the best way to inform... the... well... "interested" members about this would be to post here. ;) Thus my action this be. Some info: Age: 14 years Gender: Male I think. Current Location: Norway, the ÆØÅ land. ......... And that's basicly it.
Back