• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Plot theory (possible spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerofsoras

Ok, here is a theory i've had for a while now.

When Sora became a heartless, he (supposedly) lost his body and became a being of only the heart, like Ansem did in one of his reports (I forgot which, I think it was 12 or 13) If this is true, then drive mode would be Sora's heart combining with the body of another ,right? What if the Unkowns wanted sora for that same reason, to gain the power of the keyblade by taking sora's heart?

Is this the possible plot of KH2!?!?!?

Killer8

A heart walking around? somehow I dont think that is what he meant by that. 0_o
But this theory does explain the drive function and everyone does think that BHK is soras shell so the theory is actually pretty plausible.

Maybe the keyblade gives sora a body?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
o.o;;; Everyone does not think the BHK is Sora's shell. That theory has been disproven so many times.

If you are a shell you have no heart. Without a heart you can't wield a keyblade.
If you are a heart you have no shell. Without a shell you would be like Ansem at the beginning of KH1.

Sirocco

.:KL:. said:
o.o;;; Everyone does not think the BHK is Sora's shell. That theory has been disproven so many times.

If you are a shell you have no heart. Without a heart you can't wield a keyblade.
If you are a heart you have no shell. Without a shell you would be like Ansem at the beginning of KH1.

But what if the shells is shielding a heart?

Anyways:

It might be possible, but I don't think they will connect Sora's sacrifice to much, as he said to Kairi that she brought him (his heart) back. Also, remember that Sora and Kairi's heart are connected.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
BHK is his own person and he is a keyblade master. we are going to have to wait for the game to figure out his purpose is and what role he will play
**sora run away from the unknowns they want to get ur heart**
sora: o alright
**starts running**

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
One of the reasons why the Org. wants Sora is because he was once a heartless. The reason why this interests them is because their Superior was once a heartless too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back