• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sokiru

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Ordered of net

I ordered Kingdom Hearts 2 from Amazon.com. Yeah, I was suprised to see that it shipped today...like they said they would. I get it tomorrow. Finally.
  2. S

Wal mart SUCKS

Ugh...let's hope Amazon comes through for me. Because if not.....ughh!
  3. S

Wal mart SUCKS

I did okay ordering it from Amazon right? Not exactly a gamestore, but has anyone had any bad experiences with Amazon?
  4. S

help. kingdom hearts 2 guides.

Ok. So I guess I'll just wait till Thursday. Afterall you get one chance to get your hands on a L.E Guide. Hence it's name. :)
  5. S

Wal mart SUCKS

ughh...I feel your pain...! I'm going f-in crazy here...like seriously. Which is so not like me, since I never go crazy about games like that....but this ones different. Somehow I became emotionally attached to the story and the game. And having to wait 3 sum years.....and to have to wait an...
  6. S

Oh-kay. Great. But I heard the LE Guide doesn't come with an artbook or whutever, like they said it would. If it doesn't, then....oh well I guess.
  7. S

I ordered the L.E Guide from Amazon.com, well, pre-ordered it, but I messed around with the order and it got moved up a day or two. So it's going to be delivered on Thursday, or Friday. And my KH2 order is suppose to get here on Tuesday, and I don't want to wait that long, so I'm considering the...
  8. S

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Ugh...Insane. Ugh...You can't imagine the amount of jealously I have over this whole thing. I mean don't get me wrong, Kingdom Hearts 2 is the shizz, but I'm so mad. I pre-order the game from Amazon.com, and me being the impatient guy I am, seek an alternate way. So I come across...
Back