• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
spirit-of-light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Heya Spirit! I'm good with whichever sounds more natural to you to say. C: I'll be reading the newest chapter sometime today!

Thankfully, I've gotten halfway through with the newest chapter. So unless something changes, I'll have it up today. And I might upload another story, since I've gotten permission from a few friends that I could after writing it for them.

Yes! C: The first time I crochet it was more about learning how to do it with a lot of mistakes. Whereas the second kind of looks like a scarf. And the third one is currently turning into a blanket, except I've made a few mistakes and had to tug back on a few rows of yarn sadly. xD It'll be a present for someone soon. That's really cool your grandmother tried to teach you how. I think apart of it also has to do with having short fingers, or steady hands? Maybe? I'm glad you can relate to housework and outside work. I can relate to feeling a bit zen or at peace because, I like spring cleaning and knowing things are a lot cleaner than before. C: That's really good you're half way through Lady Midnight. I hope you continue to enjoy it. And I'm keeping an eye out for the official release date for the sequel. <3 True, it's good to work out as long as we don't over due it! Thanks! I'm hoping the same, since I like the summer a lot. Although I'll be in woods again, so I don't know how much of the outside I'll be getting in early August. xD (They have bears, so I have to be careful.)

No kidding. I forgot to add I've been keeping up with the One Piece manga too. It's a wonder I have time for anything else at all. (I wouldn't be surprised if they ever took that route with RWBY. It'd be great to get kids to watch it.) I like Camp Camp a lot due to the hilarity of it. xD Which season of JoJo are you on? I started with season four, so I haven't seen the previous seasons but, I've heard good things about it. Oh yeah, I read the manga of One Punch Man. I do like Tiger and Bunny, but it took two years to really sit down and watch all of the episodes and movies of it. I think the anime of One Punch Man is suppose to be equally as amazing as the manga. I like Saitama and Genos a lot. Black Clover is really similar to Naruto, except it's slowly becoming its own thing, and the rival to Asta barely has spot light, so it's really focused on Asta a lot. Nisekoi is wrapping up, so if you ever want to dive into a harem series, now would be a good time to do so. World Trigger... eh, it's okay. I mostly read it cause of Mite. Deku. <3 I love the dynamic between Deku and All Might. I really want to be like Deku and make dreams come true. <3

Game of Thrones season finale was freaking awesome. <3 It did everything I hoped it would, and I wasn't disappointed at all. If this continues for the last two seasons, I'll be a happy woman. I like that Sansa got her revenge after so long, (I kind of wish they didn't use dogs that looked like pitbulls though. Considering I own one and she's really sweet. </3) and Jon Snow family lineage was finally revealed, although, I think everyone called it. The really funny thing about this season is that I didn't expect myself to keep rooting for the Lannisters any. (I grew to like Cersei despite how twisted she is. I feel for Jamie.) And I still dislike Little Finger because, he's still going to screw things over after being rejected by Sansa. I'm hoping Sansa doesn't get swayed and sticks close to Jon after all this. I do wonder if Bran will ever come home, or Arya. So I'm hoping a battle between all the ladies will happen next season too. <3

Berserk sounds a little familiar. I think I watched a review of the anime on it awhile back. C: It makes me think of Ubel Blatt, which is similar because of the sex, betrayal, rape, and killing too. Although I dropped it for awhile, cause I had too much on my plate to keep up with. I'll consider giving Berserk a shot later on, once some stuff I'm keeping up with goes on hiatus or wraps up. (Like Bleach and Nisekoi are nearing the end.) Thanks for the recommendation tho!

Oh boy, try to not to work yourself too hard because, I know what that's like and it isn't good health wise. YES! I want to see the logo you made for a band! :D

Four hours is about right. It took two days with Undyne and I started to curse a lot during her fight. x'D How'd you like the pacifist run? Kay, I look forward to it if you do. That's cool. I wish we had local bands around here, but we don't.

---

From what I've heard it's a mix between OCD/ADHD or Autism. A lot of fans have questioned it as well. Yeah Ty would certainly be observant and doesn't like change, which is another sign of having a disability somewhat. *knows a bit about the subject itself* Otherwise, I think it's cool that a character is actually featured in a book like this because, it's the first time it's been done in this fantasy series. C: That scene was one of my favorites, cause I remember that being an early snippet before the book's initial release. <3 Funny you mention that, I actually do like books like that. I'll see if the library has it because, my mom listens to a lot of audio books like that with a cops, serial killers, or spies.

I already got a bit of a farmers tan from being outside so much. I do notice the hose has gotten easier to carry around. Otherwise, we've gotten a few thunderstorms, so there's been a lot less yard work to do. Except we're being overrun with weeds now. xD Sorry it's been super humid btw. Humidity can suck a lot.

I like the name Rusty. Those are great names for horses. You've sure do got a lot of them! C: I imagine so. <3
    I almost spit out my drink from you saying, 'mommy books' or 'dirty girl books'. x'D You know, you could just say they're erotic or smut. I've read my fair share of them as well, they're not too bad, but yeah, they're predictable and not all that emotional or realistic. :eek: That's so cool! I hope you can get the crown and heart soon. Btw, do you know how many times you have to go to get the color put into the tattoo itself? I have a few times thought about getting one. I'm not sure what I want as of yet, but I know eventually down the line, I might get a tattoo somewhere on my back or upper shoulder. I know RvB has made a bit of an impact on my life, so I might take something from that eventually. Not a hundred percent sure, cause i do got to live with it for the rest of my life. xD

That sounds fun, although sorry not much happened. It's good you got to make out some, I suppose? I still haven't gotten to the point of being drunk yet in my life. Did you have a hang over at all?

Yeah, the movie is pretty solid, especially towards the end and I felt nostalgic with Naruto and Sasuke working together. I agree the artwork is a bit messed up in the manga tho. I can understand that with flip flops. You had a pet bunny?! <3 Wow, you really have a green thumb for having a lily, roses, daisies, and a butterfly bush. It's alright, apart of it is the clay like soil of our yard. Some of them are still alive, cause we kept watering it. So like only one died. We've lost a few butterfly bushes tho. Alright, pictures will be taken soon! (If I remember. xD) That's for sure! Aw, you're so sweet, Spirit. Your welcome!
    Yeah, I just hope my caregiver comes by today. I really need groceries and laundry done. I don't want to go out and risk skin cancer.
    I am probably going to stay in today since I was puking a lot yesterday as I was carrying groceries home along with heavy breathing and a really bad sun burn on my shoulders. I am feeling better today with the exception of the very bad sun burns.
    Yes, I do. I have Spyro: Year of the Dragon. I also had an unpaid item case opened on me on Ebay, I am hoping to pay it off tomorrow.
    Well, I've watched videos about a Youtuber that got fired at by a person for apparently trespassing on their property. There was also a teenage girl that came across a dead body while she was exploring a body of water in order to find a Psyduck.
    Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll be able to get fifty dollars just by donating plasma. I hope that no nonsense will be thrown my way like usual.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back