• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SweatEightBall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The knights

Well, I have an idea of who one of those knights are. Remember in KH1 how Riku was possessed by Ansem. He changed into a heartless. That means he has a nobody. They have to have some similarities, and if you look at him with his helmet broken, they look a lot a like.
  2. S

chasers new theories

pardon me if chasers were already found out i wasn't online in like a month but my theory is, "What if a heart returns to a body, but they do not match. What if the heart of a corrupted man joins with the nobody of a great keyblader. It forms a chaser."
  3. S

chasers new theories

pardon me if chasers were already found out i wasn't online in like a month but my theory is, "What if a heart returns to a body, but they do not match. What if the heart of a corrupted man joins with the nobody of a great keyblader. It forms a chaser."
  4. S

I'm Lost

I haven't been on here 4 like 3 months and i was wondering if people could fill me in on what i missed:confused:
  5. S

Has There Been Any News?

I havent been on in like a month and I was wondering if any news 4 KH3 has been discovered
  6. S

Looking for sprites.

can u make a link cuz I've been llookin for kh2 sprites
  7. S

Malificent

actually
  8. S

Malificent

you have a good point mayb
  9. S

kh2 chaser hint?

yeah the secret ending said xehanorts memory so that theory adds up to me
  10. S

Make your own drive form

Private-Eye Form plad clothes keyblade-A giant magnafying glass Eeh Wrong Lv1- ♦ confuse enemies then hammer 1 enemy to death Eeh Wrong Lv2- ♦ confuse enemies then hammer 3 enemies to death Eeh Wrong Lv3- ♦ confuse enemies then hammer 6 enemies to death Eeh Wrong LvMax- ♦ confuse enemies then...
  11. S

kingdom hearts 2 for Xbox

havin probs sorry END♣♣
  12. S

havin probs sorry
  13. S

havin probs sorry
  14. S

havin probs sorry