• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chasers new theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatEightBall

pardon me if chasers were already found out i wasn't online in like a month but my theory is, "What if a heart returns to a body, but they do not match. What if the heart of a corrupted man joins with the nobody of a great keyblader. It forms a chaser."

Red Echidna0

you actually trust the dictionary for final fantasy! :lol:
Kingdom Hearts... and it would be logical considering that they could be people who shaped keyblades.
I really cannot think of another source that could prove more info other than the actual team working on the next game(s), can you?
Believe me I would like to see an answer. :lol:

Red Echidna0

One of the things in a nobody is NO heart...
A great keyblade master nobody and a corrupted heart would probably result in yet another "exeptional" character, a new type of heartless.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah so what have we gathered from the last few posts about CHasers and other 'beings' of the KH world.

Corrupted Heart (Heart taken by darkness) = Heartless

Body - Heart = Nobody

Empty body + body's heart = regular person

Corrupted Heart + Good guys empty body = Something new (perhaps Chaser)
Most people seem to think Chasers are Keyblade makers that create the Keyblades due to the definiton of a Chaser.
Good Guys Heart + Bad guys empty body = Something new

There is also something with Spirits and stuff, for Xeh's Heartless was in this wierd form before it took over Riku's body.
SO
Spirit + Body with Heart= Possesed body with Heart of owner locked away.

Also,

Body &Heart + Darkness = Wierd darkness form (Riku looking like Xeh's Heartless)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay that was just some formulaic ideas about the things, please take it into consideration.

Also, it is a work in progress so bare with me.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Yeah. But I too have a theory: could it be possible that these Chasers are like the first Keyblade wielders? Or they could be the ones who created the Keyblade?

RikusDarkHalf

Yeah. But I too have a theory: could it be possible that these Chasers are like the first Keyblade wielders? Or they could be the ones who created the Keyblade?

Well RE has a good point
and well if its right they were the ones who made the keyblades
that would explain all the keyblades in the ground with no chains

Good find RE

Red Echidna0

Tyvm :D
The "Chasers" could be the original people who created the Keyblades.
The things required to make a keyblade complete are:
The metal shape
(An optional enchanted keychain to give it more power)
And a spell to empower the keychain with all required abilities.

Also, when people first started to fall into darkness, the people who tried to protect the normal people must've created the keyblade, to give the keyblade the properties it already has, and the ability to lock keyholes/ destroy heartless + nobodys.

I got way ahead of myself on that last paragraph...
keychains, change the shape of the keyblade. was basically what I was trying to say.
The Organisation could be working with "Chasers" there ancestors or relatives could be "Chasers", or Chasers could be, actual Organisation members (n0t k1ll3d 0n3$)

Maybe Chasers can actually modify or control the keyblades:
birth by sleep...
Maybe the keyblades were made from dreams?
On the theory that keyblades were invented to help the people and save them, all their dreams could have created a keyblade.

Once more getting ahead of myself :p
But I want BIG rep from everybody reading if I was right and if this thread lives for a few more years until KH3 ;)

Last edited:

Hostil Spike

Who says that Keyblades had to be invented? That would require explinations as to where Sora and the others get their keyblades from. Plus didn't Riku create his own Keyblade? If so, by your theory that would make him a chaser.. =P

Red Echidna0

=P
The actual KEYBLADE could have been created for all we know, my theory was simple that chasers create keyblades, pondering into if they created all keyblades would seem logical, and I don't see how the Riku comment is changing it's status at that :p

Hostil Spike

Riku also creates a keyblade for kairi.. He's all about the keyblade creating.. =P If Riku has the power to create keyblades then it goes against your theory that Chasers created all keyblades, as Riku is no Chaser..

Red Echidna0

Yes I understood that, I was merely trying to return to the MAIN theory which was that chasers can create keyblades, Riku is not a chaser, this leads to conflict between theory and truth :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back