• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chasers new theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatEightBall

pardon me if chasers were already found out i wasn't online in like a month but my theory is, "What if a heart returns to a body, but they do not match. What if the heart of a corrupted man joins with the nobody of a great keyblader. It forms a chaser."

.:Mega:.

Awards
Uh... while that's interesting, we do NOT know what chasers are yet. They could be something entirely separate from the knights.

~Mega

khfandude

Website
www.edgeofultima.piczo.com
heres my theory:

before the universe was in creation, there lied two elements that made up space: Light, and DARKNESS!!! both were seperate, when a little bit of darknes crawled it's way from the plant of darkness itself, into the plant of light. both created an abnormally large beast, who in which took both elements, and created a world called (name not thought up), and made refudge on it. as the area got bigger, the light and darkness cloned themselves into 4 other beasts. then the light and darkness created a shadow..a shadow so large and frightful, the five beasts fought it off. then it made itself into a second third, fourth, world. each beast took refudge on it. as the worlds got bigger, they shrank, and thier intelligence increased. land appeared eveywhere. out of all the beasts, there was one female, and i guess you all could guess what they did...and as life increased, they now were normal human beings, who created a new world. then they discovered the keyblade, blah blah, there was a war, but two of the five "early humans" who were in armor, died. they were the best of friends, and both had so much heart, both hearts carried on, and one heart was born as soras dad, then his son (sora) carried on the next heart. and as for the beast, the thing tries to kill sora!!!

yeah, that sucked...:sneaky:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
heres my theory:

before the universe was in creation, there lied two elements that made up space: Light, and DARKNESS!!! both were seperate, when a little bit of darknes crawled it's way from the plant of darkness itself, into the plant of light. both created an abnormally large beast, who in which took both elements, and created a world called (name not thought up), and made refudge on it. as the area got bigger, the light and darkness cloned themselves into 4 other beasts. then the light and darkness created a shadow..a shadow so large and frightful, the five beasts fought it off. then it made itself into a second third, fourth, world. each beast took refudge on it. as the worlds got bigger, they shrank, and thier intelligence increased. land appeared eveywhere. out of all the beasts, there was one female, and i guess you all could guess what they did...and as life increased, they now were normal human beings, who created a new world. then they discovered the keyblade, blah blah, there was a war, but two of the five "early humans" who were in armor, died. they were the best of friends, and both had so much heart, both hearts carried on, and one heart was born as soras dad, then his son (sora) carried on the next heart. and as for the beast, the thing tries to kill sora!!!

yeah, that sucked...:sneaky:

One,It is very rude to come into another person's theory topic and post your own theory and two; unless you have comments on his theory, your post is a perfect example of spam.

I like the way you think,very Nomura. No, really, I could see Nomura try to pull that over us. :p

But, still I don't think its in the nature of a heart to go the wrong body.

Endgame

:D
Uh... while that's interesting, we do NOT know what chasers are yet. They could be something entirely separate from the knights.

~Mega

Why not simply take the easy path and tell him to STFU, because his unfounded theories degrade out forum standard?

~ Zetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back