• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Trukybldemstr2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• heh heh thanks! I didn't expect it to be considered badass, but hey. And your character is awesome also!
    Oh yea, but one thing: I'll be gone for three days, i'll try to get near a computer, ill give you this ffffuuu To show that i'm gone okay?
    That's what I'm here for. If you ever need anything, just get a hold of me. Also, if you have any issues or see any rules broken, let me now. That's why I'm a mod. To serve, and protect. =D
    Just head over to the main sign-up thread, then read the first post. In it is a template, copy that, paste it into the reply box, fill it out, and you're well on your way. ^^
    Tis fine, just remember when joining an rp, look in the Sign ups section from now on. Some rp's are closed for new members and others are open, like mine.

Also, after your introductory post I suggest reading everything in the Main Thread that comes after it[note; not the Sign ups] so that you don't get confused. This seems to help a lot of people.
    Kay, go to Sign up and Out of Character threads, it's in the Roleplaying section.
    Then, look for the King's Request, it should be on the first page. Read the ENTIRE first page of the Sign up thread and then put a template.
    D: Did you fill out a template for the King's Request Rp by any chance? I might not remember you.

If you didn't please fill one out BEFORE making a post. And I'd have to accept you first too but, you get the point.
    Well, that all depends on the RP. Some require different things, and some have different restrictions. Like, if it's a Kingdom Hearts RP, you wouldn't galavant around with Ninja powers. The opening post of the thread, nine times out of ten, will have a template that'll show the bare bones of what you need in a character, and the rules should illustrate what restrictions you have. If you want, point me in the direction of the RP, and I'll read over it, and give ya a summary of what ya need.
    I want it, English version or not, i can somewhat understand japanese, not too much though. I'm mentally debating over who's scenario i should play first, so i can save the most interesting one for last, even though they say that the game's basis is over Ventus, I still find myself more curious to find out what happened to Aqua than the other two...ugh, such a nerd, i know. lol
    I was liek, "oooh, ahhhh! what's that!? What's this?!?!? Vanitas, unmasked? ugh, aaaaaargh!!! C'MON GAME!! We're tired of waiting!!!!"
    Decent, or rather, not that bad. I just watched that new video on the official BBS website. Gaw!!! That game just needs to hurry and come out already!
    whatsup king-i'll call u that for the moment-.........just noticed this.....but ill answer it for this moment(night) its going pretty good.....yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back