• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilight Hoshi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

How to recover your drive ?

from my play .. I discover many ways to recover my drive gauge.. I don't know if someone put thread like that cause I don't have time to search ( I hope not & I hope this time you'll understand what I write ) So .. let's begin .. First : Normal thing : Fighting enemies .. My favorite place to...
  2. T

Hardest/most annoying Obligatory boss fight in k2?

I think the hardest boss to defeat is Sephiroth ( he should be as a secret boss ).. But as a normal boss we must pass him is ( Xaldin ) the hardest and most annoying to me .. he didn't give a chance to hurt him.. I hate to fight him sometimes I died , Mickey comes & save me .. sometimes he...
  3. T

Strange codes

You know .. there're many CDs for codes cheats of games .. I have one & I found what for KH II .. But there is strange codes to have things .. like letter , tournament poster , Hades cup …. etc I don't know what do we need for having things like these X 99 .. I mean .. they're just using...
  4. T

Something weird happened to me ..???

I thought like any one else that I'll get Final Form just if I fought Nobodys .. This is the fifth time I play KH2 .. When I was in Hollow Bastion to level up my forms by fighting Heartless .. once I drive to Master Form .. I surprised !! I still pressing X for attack .. But It's not Master...
  5. T

More Challenge .. Or " I come in peace "

Easy to understand .. Hard to do I think you've choose your favorite character .. So prove it .. Type here.. all what he said through the game .. If he was a main character like Sora .. that will be Soo hard !! So let make it easier by putting your Best phrases .. And That for "I come in...
  6. T

Favorite Drive Form

Final Form .. I believe that nothing better than it ..
  7. T

Want a movie for Kingdom Hearts ?! …

Sure .. Why not ? movie like FFVII:Advent Children .. Nomura was interested of FFVII story so he make a movie for it .. And KH also has a great stories .. That would be so cool if they made a movie for it My problem is .. I can't imagine how will Sora jump to the other worlds ?
  8. T

Organization XIII members ...?

We all know that OrganizationXIII members shared their names with X .. Number I : Xemnas .. Original it's Ansem but disperse the letters and put X So is Number XIII : Roxas .. it's from Sora What about the other members ..? Have you guys try to get their original names ?!....
  9. T

You & I as a part of Kingdom Hearts*...

Alright .. this is my first thread at this forum .. You choose your name to be apart of Kingdom Hearts .. So How ? Let's start with me When I finally find a forum for KH I try to sign with ( Key of Destiny ) as a name - then ( Oblivion Wielder ) ..- Ah - Dammit- they are all used .. So, I type...
Back