• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Want a movie for Kingdom Hearts ?! …

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Hoshi

Sure .. Why not ?
movie like FFVII:Advent Children .. Nomura was interested of FFVII story so he make a movie for it ..
And KH also has a great stories ..
That would be so cool if they made a movie for it

My problem is .. I can't imagine how will Sora jump to the other worlds ?

Red Echidna0

Umm, wouldn't you rather them focussing on the KH||: FM and RE:CoM rather than a movie?
It would be nice, but I'd rather buy a KH3 game in a few years once it's released rather than a KH movie honestly.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I would love a movie!! Infact, I have a story for a KH3 Movie and made a fanfic... but nobody's checking it out, so I'll stop writing... A Movie would rock!!

Squall

A kh movie will really rock,i think it would even be be better then ff7 advent children.

Crona Tronic

umm... nah, i would MUCH rather they made a game. It would be awesome to see it come out on blu-ray with all that space *drools over 50GB* but unless it was guaranteed that the movie wouldnt slow down the games release, pssh... ur insane lol

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Don't give your hopes up. It really hasn't been said whether a movie will be made or not. As for the movie, it's a brilliant idea. I would most certainly watch it if it was to ever be made.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
... Eh, he would use the Gummi ship... hello?

JazzyRey

The way i see it; the games are sort of like huge movies in themselves, except with infinitely more interaction. There are certainly enough cutscenes in the game to back up that claim anyway. Games have more entertainment value anyway.
So thats a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back