• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TwilightGuardian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

How do you defeat Riku??

I can take alot of his life down at the start of the battle but as soon as he does that attack where he flys at you with his sword constantly, i die as i find it too hard to dodge his attacks. My attack cards are mostly on 7s and curaga cards on 7s but i have no 0 cards. Oogie boogie and Jafar...
  2. T

How do you defeat Riku??

How do you defeat riku in castle obilvion after defeating the boss in destiny islands???:eek:
  3. T

House of flying daggers

Hi, i want to know if any one knows anything about the movie 'House of flying daggers' If its any good? i've seen some of the clips from the film and i want to get it.:confused:
  4. T

Favourite Marvel comic hero

Whats your favourite Marvel comic hero? Mine has to be "The Human Torch" of "Fantastic 4" :)
  5. T

What world u wanna live in

I think Twilight towns pretty cool but still Destiny Island has to be my favourite, it would be sunny and i could swim in the sea. Oh yeah!! get to meet wakka and tidus, selphie.COOOOOOOOOL!!!!!
  6. T

Marvel Nemesis

Hi, any Marvel fans know any info on the new game coming out called Marvel Nemesis?????????:D
  7. T

Hi!!

Hi, i`m TwilightGuardian i`m new to this forum. could anyone post me back anything to do with this site as i`m a begginer?:)
Back