• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you defeat Riku??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Have your attack cards 7 or higher, atleast 3 cure cards (7 or higher also), and 3 zero cards at the end of your deck so you can reach them quicker when you break his sleights. BTW there's a stickied thread for this.

Last edited:

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Have 3+0cards in the back of the deck, 6+Cure,
Vexen card, oogie boogie card, the res: youre strongest attak cards...
First use Vexen, then put a curaga in stock (so you always have it ready)
Then just attak and brake the dark aura whit the 0 cards and heal when you need. If you die the V car revives you a little, use ths OB or heal youre self.
After a while he will die, but attak him alwayt then you can...
Hope it helps! -.-;

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I was stuck there too. Yep.....still am.

Endgame

:D
How do you beat Riku? It's like this, see.

You hit him with a keyblade. You do that again. You keep doing it until he stops moving, glows, and explodes into a card and a load of little gems.

Please, n00bs, stop posting this question! There are so many exchangable copies of this topic that I have lost count! Search for the topic the help needed section. There is even a sticky of it!

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Zetsumi said:
How do you beat Riku? It's like this, see.

You hit him with a keyblade. You do that again. You keep doing it until he stops moving, glows, and explodes into a card and a load of little gems.

Please, n00bs, stop posting this question! There are so many exchangable copies of this topic that I have lost count! Search for the topic the help needed section. There is even a sticky of it!

NewBs, not nOObs. They're still fresh around here, give them a break. Then you can flame them in a month or so.

TwilightGuardian

I can take alot of his life down at the start of the battle but as soon as he does that attack where he flys at you with his sword constantly, i die as i find it too hard to dodge his attacks. My attack cards are mostly on 7s and curaga cards on 7s but i have no 0 cards. Oogie boogie and Jafar are the only help i can get. its anoying me!!

O

Overdrive Sin

OMG!!!!!!!!!! jk, what you do is there is a card called moogle shop, if you use that card to open a room, then you will find a little moogle, speak with him and you can get 5 free ones just like that, then you must start buying them using the moogle points that you have collected.

*sigh* if you dont know what moogle points are XDXD, then i'll tell you, they are those red balls that randomly drop out if you shatter something or step on an object in the game, such as a pillar, a tree, destroying a vase in caslte oblivion 13th floor, stuff like that

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
koji said:
Can you really buy cards? Where?

wow... you got up to Riku (replica? i dont remember, havent played in a while) without the moogles? I had the worst deck and had to go to Moogles all the time

O

Overdrive Sin

wow......how could you forget riku repilica XD, i doubt anyone would forget him, you have to fight him a grand total of 6 times

O

Overdrive Sin

LOL, no one said that the moogle shop was a necessity (though it does come in aid sometimes) besides, you can just find your cards throughout the came, also, just wondering...but you guys neveer used a moogle card before?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
you'll need about 3 zero cards, attack cards that are 7 or higher. have some cure cards, about 3 to 6. put the card oogie boogie in your deck. that'll help out when your almost dead.

King_Kronikal

Ok, you perverts, it isn't your buisness, so I thi
It's rather easy.By floor 2, you should only have 0 8 and 9 value cards, and use moogle shops at least 3 times on each floor.

Anyways, card break evry sleight he uses, espicially Dark Aura.Own 4 cure cards, all 9's.The enemy cards should Dash and Regen.
You should have all the sleights by now.Every sleight,[except for Trinity Limit(you get that in Castle Oblivion)]full 560 HP, and about 1300 CP.

I had 1500 CP then, I got by him with out even sweating.

Oh yeah, actually hit him once and a while. -.^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back