• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Tyrant Raver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh okay
    I'll probably join the RP anyway and I'll probably do a nice twist on the FF cameos from Traverse town and Hollow bastion
    Okies! :D (And lulz, this is true xD) I'll be interested to see how what he does 'n stuff >u< Alsoalso, your new character template is fine! Sorries that it's so random, but I wanted to make sure you knew that.
    King Mickey shows up based on if anyone wants to play him. I haven't planned anything for him, so it's just based on that. If you want to play him, you can, but if not, it's fine! And he can also be anything. It doesn't matter to me at all >u< You can add the King's Army, too, if you want!
    Hey, restarting Keyblade Academy with the name 'Shadows and Reflections' so if you still wanted to, you can come right in and repost that template. Sorry the last experience was cut short, but now we can get somewhere.

Your choice though.
    uh... hi? XD im the guy that had like signed up for ur hunter rp... XD i was wondering if your still wanting to join rps, that you may want to join the one i have currently made? XD its brand new and whatnot and hopefully we can get some good people to join! ^^

its called:

visionairies: knights of the magical light. ^^

hope to see u there, or least i hope u give a look see... XD thanks for reading!! XD
    there is a bunch of energy sources dude, the generators wayyyy at the bottom of the metal tree, then at the way top there's The huge Heart with Sleif's sword.... my characters will bump into your character at the bottom... but their goal is to release their other halfs from the sword... Luis/Cheski/Spro/Khaios are not heartless, they're virtual copies
    Thats cool. Its just that in the previous posts I've been sort of hinting at a purpose to why Ragna was there, and so it seems to make sense that he would come face to face with what it is. We can fight just so Ragna has a chance to demonstrate some of his most destructive power with this new character I'll have him fight, though I should say this place he's at, could be described as a gigantic metal tower. The dungeon he's shut the entire power on, is really just a tiny part in the lower sections of everything, while things like factorys and experiments are much much higher up. So you can say, cause destruction, even start slamming and throwing things through solid pieces of metal and walls, but compares to say the entire tower, it would only be tiny damage. That was just so you have a kind of perspective in where he's at. The entire world also where this tower is built, is completely dead and barren too, though its obviously not harmless. If you want to talk more on everything and want to know alot more detail of anything, I can always explain it in a pm. So sorry for the long vm here :(
    Hey ^^ Just liked to say that was a cool post you wrote ^-^ And I hope you wouldn't mind for Ragna to have somewhat of a new opponent to face against his new enhancement, I was kind of just wondering also, what he might be planning, seeing as he's in the dungeon heart of everything. ^_^
    I love how ragna denounces everyone but... you may be surprised by why the Totema Don't stay to long for a fight.
    can yah try scaling your sig smaller? cause im pretty sure that photo surpasses our limits to the size our or signatures -_-
    Yeah, I'm sure there's a reason for this happening, and hopefully rena might be able to fix it in some way. But at least its not as bad as the virus that was with the site short time ago. That was horrible, I wasn't even able to log on and post some of the times. I'm glad they were able to get that fixed to some degree.
    Yeah, I had that problem too. I think for some reason, its something in the wording of the part and the site might not be allowing it to work, that was the reason with my temp that time. So I went through the whole temp and found the part making it go wrong, and just changing the wording slightly got it working, but its a real hassle to have to do that.
    lol I think after such a powerful attack from Ragna, I might have to ^^ But I still have some little secrets left ^__^
    Hey don't worry about it ^__^ I just finished reading through the parts and they were great ^---^ I've had that same problem happen about a week ago I think, when I was trying to post a temp. Hopefully it'll fix itself in no time ^^ I'll start writing my reply, and do you want the battle to come to an end, or maybe start off one last round of fighting between the two?
    lol thanks very much ^--^ I didn't really think of it until I began to write the post ^^ And then it felt it would be really good if it was Chiyu, Ragna would have to face, especially along with his old keyblade ^_^ Oh, and I can't believe I forgot it again, I am adding the links to picture of both of the other heartless' into my post, so I'll do that right away ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back