• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vayne Mechanics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• RG. WHY MUST I NOT BE ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING WHEN EVERYTHING IS CHANGING IT'S LIKE PUTTING A BLINDFOLD ON AN ALREADY BLIND WOMAN AND THEN RELEASING IT TO SEE THAT LIKE DAD GOT A SEX CHANGE OR SOMETHING
    RGG.

oh is this like with the whole "iradicaions' or however u spell it thingies? am i the only person with one at the moment or are there more ppl?

where's silh and that other dude?
    UGH it's so hard to tell! wait, i think i see the faint purpleish. it's easier to tell on my dad's vista, weird..

wait so if your an admin can you tell me specifically what an infraction is? like, i get it's a new punishment thingy w/ points and all, but is that why i can't see anything but the help and support section? is that suppose to be the "punishment"?
    ok then since you won't tell me who else here knows what a woo woo is? then can i ask them?
    why didn't you answer my question on what's a woo-woo? i really wanted to know what that was!!

grr! what the fuck is that!! !?
    hey ken. How are you doing?

Have you ever played any of the guilty gear fighter games? and if so did you like them?
    Persona 4 must be fun. I played only through persona 3 fes and loved it. Ive heard many great things about p4 though. If you've played them both, which one do you think is better?
    Im going to continue to try talking to you. You must like ff8 enough if you have a poster of squall on your wall. I haven't officially beaten it because i got to the last disc and failed to train my characters right.
    Well i would like to learn more about you, and your videos are helping! So youve been a site member since 2005 or 4 right? you must have been really into kh back then. Do you still like it as much as you used to or has the fire died a bit?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back