• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's right in my sig that I'm a girl. I'll quote it!

But still Sora was just helping Riku out! If my bffeae couldn't walk I'd do the same thing.
    It's like you think friends can't help their friends walk! Would I be a lesbian if I helped my friend walk like Sora helped Riku walk?
    Thanks! You also seem like a nice person :)

Well, things are going fairly well I suppose. What about you? Looking forward to christmas? xD
    M
    helloooooooo!!! ^o^ i miss yaaaaa *hugs*
    M
    dear kh fighters!!!!!my apologies for missing all those days!!!!!!we got many inner problems and i wont be able to talk for a while in khinsider!!!please forgive me!!!!i'll be back soon!!!have a nice christmas revegion and happy new year!!!!
    thank you for your understandance!!!
    yours,memphysgoddess
    My post had nothing to do with the look of the logos. I was implying that both of the games blow. If you were trying to negrep me you failed. You gave me postive rep so thank you.
    M
    better leave it!grin and bear it!
    M
    oh see ya tomoraw then!!!!wav ya!!!!!!
    M
    i meen the date month and year!!!!!so i can tell you that day HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!(don't misunderstand me but my brother was teasing my chics for 2 hours and my brain is off a lil bit and he was hitting me on the pc's keyboards so we are both a lil bit braindamaged*that meens me and the keyboards*)
    M
    hey""!!!tell me smt?!!!!when did you born?
    M
    oh!i don't get it*feel stupid* but anyway I MISS YA!!!!!!!so what kind of test are you writting????lol
    M
    OH OK!!!!!so you like the lovey dovu????haha!hey i miss ya so many days out!!!!!i hope you miss me too ne?
    M
    no its 9:30 in the night!why?????
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back