• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xeon{Myroku}
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    Ohs...They dont treat you right?
    Well aparently you don't live around where I live. And my family is basically the reason why I'm not always in a good mood.
    A
    Ohs.Well its nice to be in a good mood.^.^So im glad your day is going well.
    Sweet. I'm overjoyed and happy for some reason. Don't know why yet? But I'm guessing I'm in a good mood today.
    A
    Everything is going good thanks.How about you?
    A
    Just thoguht id drop by and say hello ^.^
    Hello DXL. Umm I'd like to apologize for what I said a few days back...I've gotta learn that some of my jokes don't work on text. I was just playing around with you thats all. So yea....I'd like to start over again. Hello sir I'm DarkLightning. Its nice to meet you and I thank you for letting me join the rp.
    A
    Ya I know heh..Phew glad it dosent ruin anything.And dont worry I wont tell him about this.Trust me I dont want him bugging you either.I keep telling him its just a Rp.Im sorry for what he did though.
    No no I understand prefectly well. But can you not tell him about this stuff please I don't want him to bug me about our talk. And no this doesn't ruin our friendship between us. But I guess he thought we were like that because our previous posts in that RP. Well I guess I can't blame him for that we do kinda get into that stuff a little well.
    A
    I hope he was messing around.Yes I know...Net relationships never work out.Hope what he did didnt ruin our friend ship though.My brother can be a bit over pretective.
    Yeah he was probably messing with me but really can you imagine something like that. I mean we all know what happens with online internet relationships. Right?
    A
    Lol well he is like that....I really do hope he was playing LOL! XD
    Well that was what he was bugging me about earlier. So yes. But I think he was kidding with me or something. I mean can you believe that. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back