• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zetsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

man(spoiler)

Most likely will be but the down side is that we are all going to have to wait more than 4 years till the game will come out
  2. Z

Some Jmusic I thought folks might like...

Very sorry if this was already posted Well since English is my 4th language (Japanese being my first) I find the English music such as Rap and Hard rock to be hard to understand in the English tongue) I thought I would share some of my favorite bands to you guys. NOTE Besides Dir en grey no...
  3. Z

What was the whole point of Roxas anyway?

The whole point was to show you Roxas's story, he doesn’t really have any more impact then what it already shows in the game, the main purpose was also just to show you what went on during the time sora and the gang where asleep in the mansion, it would also not have been a good idea if the game...
  4. Z

Most Powerful Members, 1-13

NOTE: This is in Strength wise, if I were to count the intelligence wise, then the list might have been slightly altered namely Vexen and Zexions places Well I beat KH2 3 times on the Japanese version (born and raised in Hiroshima for 14 years so I know Japanese =P), and I beat the American...
Back