• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I have it but I have to read another book for a class right now.

And why did Voldemort pick Draco? Isn't he going through enough as it is?
    Eh Thousand foot krutch, Zebrahead, Crush 40. some other ALT Rock and L`ark en ciel. Got any hobbies?
    Meh...not as much as everyone else. But I hate him now b/c he killed Dumbledore. Wait! First part?! so that means there are gonna be 8 HP movies?
    Eh, just watching a tv show, and well yeah nothing exciting today haha.
    What kind of music you like?
    Tell me snape died! Well...I guess I've been giving you spoilers so we're even. No I haven't read DH....
    Snape dies?! WTF?! I knew Dumbledore and Voldemort and Serious die but...y did you do that!?It's worse that I know the order too =/ Very sad. And Roxas doesn't really die he just merges with Sora.
    Every member does =/ In this order too: Vexen, Larxene and Lexeaus, Marluxia, Zexion, Demyx, Xaldin, Axel, Roxas, Xigbar, Luxord, Saix, Xemnas
    Zexion's death scene in Re:CoM is even more depressing. Axel had Rikureplica kill him. Danred youtube videos >.<
    Thanks!I like going throught the newbies and making freinds!I've been here for awhile but prefure making freinds to posting in forums.
    My 3 top fave Orgy members: Demyx, Zexion, Marluxia. It's sad that you go on one mission with Zexion and one with Marluxia before they leave for CO.
    Sorry...Kool. Just the same way I wasn't looking forward to defeating Demyx in KH2 * big Demyx fangirl!* I think it's cool that Xemnas floats. But then again I make them glide so it doesn't matter.
    XD Which time? The first or second time you had to go to halloween town? Um...CoM was alright. The hardest fights were the last Rikureplica and Marluxia battles on Sora's story. And on Riku's story...um..I'd have to saay the hardest I got to was Rikureplica. Ansem was probably harder though but I didn't make it that far. KH2 was good. I personally thought the best part was at the end after you beat Xemnas 4 times.
    I beat KH 1, CoM, days, and KH2 except the Xemnas boss because I just had to get 100% and the game like messed up on me. Pete was missing from the characters I meet. So I restarted on proud mode and am about half way through now. I also still have yet to beat Re:CoM. And I never did beat Riku's story on CoM b/c I borrowed it from my ex bf from last school year and wanted to return it. I got far on Riku's story though and nearly beat it. I'm waiting for BBS to come out now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back