• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. hoikess

Will KH HD 2.5 Happen?

includes kh 2 bbs and re coded scenes and even kh3d scenes???? dunnoabout bbs becuase thats kh 0 actualy XD but i hope they do then it's2 final mixes localized :D and then we have all final mixes also i rlly hope 1.5 gets localized and 2.5 with kh 2 and fighting bosses again etc ME WANT :) om...
  2. hoikess

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Going o kill nomura if it'sjapan only eu and us deserve the final mixes otherwise is emulate time>.>
  3. hoikess

Dream eater(spelli.......................)

spellican is themost epic dream eater ever xd during that cutescene where he gets frustrated by that conversation between riku and those 2 twewy characters it's just too epic XD really made my day:D hope square enix could do that with some heartless etc in kingdom hearts 3^^
  4. hoikess

AR Card Trouble

why did you not make all the rare dream eaters on your proud save and the other dream eaters? do the special portals they give rare items to create them you can see wich dream eater it becomes with no recipes:P well atleast thats what i did
  5. hoikess

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

It would not ruin it lol it makes the game better and more options to fight and flee... some ppl just can't stand new things/change i guess
  6. hoikess

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

Where is proof that flowmotion is a one time thing? it probaly comes back like the command deck..... so not no kh3 for me flowmotion is needed now....to epic to get rid off
  7. hoikess

Question About Xigbar/Braig & Saïx/Isa

THose are braig and isa but they probaly kept their xigbar and saix names becuase there loyalty to xehanort i guess...
  8. hoikess

Opening of kh3d proves roxas etc saved?

epic:o thats awesome :D ................
  9. hoikess

Opening of kh3d proves roxas etc saved?

I guess the opening ofkh3d hints about saving everyone or atleast the popular personages as roxas etc. so maybe in kh3 we will save all popular keyblade wielders who were victim of the xehanort saga???? but i guess tera is saved as last becuase he is kinda mixed with xehanort>.> but how is sora...
  10. hoikess

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

baby xehanort 1 year old xehanort 2 year old xehanort 4 year old xehanort 10 year old xehanort etc...
  11. hoikess

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

Re: Secret Boss this battle is way to easy imo the mysterious figure was 100x harder....
  12. hoikess

The Secondary Purpose for taking the MoM test.

Sora has the power too now he also unlocked 7 keyholes....becuase sora saving ventus is the most obvious thing to do for an epic fangasm
  13. hoikess

Secret Message

Hd collection and kingdom hearts 3 are the most obvious awnsers:p thats what the secret message hints to:p
  14. hoikess

Future Role of the Dream Eaters.

iI hope Nomura keeps the flowmotion and maybe an ability to recruit enemy monsters again? i really like the concept of pets.....and they are way cooler then donald duck and goofy party XD but if in kh3 your party is 3 keyblade wielders then i don't mind.....and hopefully they make it so you can...
  15. hoikess

The dream eater shop never opens in traverse town DLC? perhaps?

i thought so becuase of the barricade at the way in XD
  16. hoikess

Why change name?

I think to fool mickey and yensid.
  17. hoikess

Strongest/Best Spirits?

same here:/ i want all dream eaters on proud before going to critical:) so it gonna take some hours for al those items btw also check creating spirits without recipe sometimes i got some rare dream eaters with it and there you also need less items for making them and you can see wich one it wil...
  18. hoikess

How could...

Re: How could Xehanorts heart be in KH??? Yh thats right..sigh it's becoming a real mind..... now XD maybe ansem and xemnas got all memories of the real Xehanort and therefore know what to do (or remember the goals) ? and maybe there is some sort of restriction about the forms etc becuase in in...
  19. hoikess

The dream eater shop never opens in traverse town DLC? perhaps?

well in traverse town if you have the demo u can also see it i though it was going to open if you made some progress in the game, it's in the fourth district west in the middle of the map. i thought that becuase it was blocked with a little barricade:p
  20. hoikess

How could...

Re: How could Xehanorts heart be in KH??? i spoiler tagged it just for sure edit: if u don;t know what i'm talking about i wil post a picture of it XD
Back