• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. laddyboy12

Kingdom Hearts 3 Companion App

Would you want to see a companion app for Kingdom Hearts 3 like games such as Fallout 4 are doing? And if so, what would you want the companion app to be able to do?
  2. laddyboy12

Which character do you not want to saved?

You read that right, with all of the characters Sora and the others have to save in KH3 which one would you rather be left unsaved? For instance, I really wouldn't mind if Roxas got left unsaved. Unpopular opinion I know, but I just find him really whiny and wouldn't mind if I never saw him...
  3. laddyboy12

Mark of Mastery Exam

K who else thinks that Aqua and Terra had it wayyyyyy easier for the MoM Exam?? All they had to do was hit some bubbles and then fight each other (which it seems like they did quite frequently already). Sora and Riku had to freaking go through multiple worlds fighting some of the biggest bosses...
  4. laddyboy12

Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm

What ever happened to KH Theatrhythm? I know that the creator of Theatrhythm said he might be interested in a KH version but that was like over a year ago. Any news since then?? Cuz I think KH Theatrhythm would be amazing.
  5. laddyboy12

Classic Command System or Command Deck?

Which command system do you think (or do you want) the Fragmentary Passage to have in 2.8? The classic command system or the command deck? Or would you rather see something new altogether?
  6. laddyboy12

WHY BUNNIES WHY

Playing bbs on critical mode with Aqua got me like WHY U DO DIS TO MEH BUNNIES
  7. laddyboy12

The Lord of the Rolls

I don't know if you guys have tried the utter glory that is King's Hawaiian Rolls, but if you haven't toasted them with some butter then you have never lived. On that note, in your opinion, what brand of rolls deserves the title "The Lord of the Rolls?"
  8. laddyboy12

Ideas For the Leveling Up System

This thread, http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/208360-how-would-you-feel-about-no-more-leveling.html#post6315287 which questioned the usefulness of the leveling system, got me thinking, what are some ways to make the leveling system in KH more involved? For example, in Pokemon (as...
  9. laddyboy12

Quality of KH3

With so many great exclusives for both the PS4 and Xbox one, and since KH3 is coming out on both consoles its hard to choose which one to get. So, the question is do you guys think the quality of KH3 will be better on the PS4, Xbox One, or the same for both? And why?
  10. laddyboy12

Old Keyblade Wielders Return

In the keyblade war there were a bunch of wielders. Like a whole lot. Assuming they didn't die and got turned into heartless/nobodies, because most if not all of them were using keyblades during the war, I'm wondering if they're going to come back. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I always...
  11. laddyboy12

Chances Of KH 1.5/2.5 On PSN?

I don't have a Ps3 and don't plan on getting one because I'll have to get a Ps4 in a few years for KH3. So, what are the chances of Kh 1.5/2.5 on the psn store for PS4?
  12. laddyboy12

What are the chances of there being a special edition PS4 for KH3

Should I buy a PS4 when it comes out, or wait and see if there is going to be a special edition released?
  13. laddyboy12

Should KH3 have a Command Deck, Panel, Or Something New?

Just as the title says. Would you rather KH3 have a command deck, (like from BBS) panel, (like KH 358/2) action menu (KH1) or they create something all new?
  14. laddyboy12

Who do you think will die in KH3?

Kingdom Hearts has gotten darker since KH1 and since KH3 will be the ending to the Xehanort Chronicles (unless Nomura makes it into two parts at which point i will kill myself) I think that someone is gonna die. So who do you think will die and who would you not mind dying? Will Lea sacrifice...
  15. laddyboy12

Will Kingdom Hearts 3 Be For PS4?

Right, so they just made the PS4 official at the Playstation meeting 2013. How much of a chance do you guys think KH3 has to come out on the PS4 now? I for one really hope it doesn't because i don't want to buy a PS3 for KH 1.5 and 2.5 and then haft to buy a PS4 for KH3... I don't have that...
  16. laddyboy12

Kingdom Hearts Translation

Alright, so I was doing Latin the other day and came across the word "terra" which when translated is "earth/land" which is a good desription of him using elements i think. And after a bit more research i found out that Ventus and Aqua (when translated from Latin) is "wind" (Ventus) and "water"...
Back