• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the chances of there being a special edition PS4 for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

laddyboy12

Should I buy a PS4 when it comes out, or wait and see if there is going to be a special edition released?

Last edited:

TheSupremeFace

I don't think there'll be a package where you can buy a PS4 and KH4 comes with it...but i'm sure there'll be some sort've collector's edition for KH4. To be honest, it'll only be worth it if it comes with a keyblade.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I would wait, I honestly would. While there will never be a limited edition PS4 released in the US or EU, I have a VERY strong feeling Square Enix will make a LE PS4 in Japan that is packaged with KH3. They did it for FFXIII:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And KH3 is much bigger than FFXIII was at the time so I have a very strong feeling there will be one released in Japan. The great thing about the PS4, is that since it is region-free, a Japanese PS4 can play games from all over the world and thus can play the US games if imported.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I don't think there'll be a package where you can buy a PS4 and KH4 comes with it...but i'm sure there'll be some sort've collector's edition for KH4. To be honest, it'll only be worth it if it comes with a keyblade.
I wouldn't set that in stone though. It seems every other major game release gets a Playstation 3 Bundle. Same could happen for PS4.

And even then, KH3 could still get a collector's edition, even if the game alone is in the bundle.

I would wait, I honestly would. While there will never be a limited edition PS4 released in the US or EU, I have a VERY strong feeling Square Enix will make a LE PS4 in Japan that is packaged with KH3. They did it for FFXIII:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And KH3 is much bigger than FFXIII was at the time so I have a very strong feeling there will be one released in Japan. The great thing about the PS4, is that since it is region-free, a Japanese PS4 can play games from all over the world and thus can play the US games if imported.
That is a great design! But KH has a bigger chance at getting some sort of bundle in the US than Final Fantasy. Unless Disney somehow got in the way of it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That is a great design! But KH has a bigger chance at getting some sort of bundle in the US than Final Fantasy. Unless Disney somehow got in the way of it.

Thing thing is, like with the Birth by Sleep PSP and the Dissidia PSP, if they release a bundle in the US, it will most likely be the game and a plain system, no special design on it :( IDK why SE does that, but when they release a bundle anywhere outside of Japan, there is no LE console included, just a normal one -__-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The chance for a special KH3 PS4 is very high. They have had special systems since Chain of Memories...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Considering KH3 is the big finale of the saga, expect SE and Disney to make it a big thing with LEs and special edition pre-orders and massive bundles that will cost us more than we actually have to spend.

If you don't plan on getting any launch titles for the PS4, then wait for KH3 to see what special things they plan to do...or FFXV if you are interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back