• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Assuming Control

Ok, I've been thinking for about an hour and have got a few ideas, keep in mind I was watching television while thinking these up lol, and I came up with this question. Who has more control over the Heartless, someone with a heart, or someone without? Obviously this means do the nobodys have...
  2. T

odysseus

Book 9.5 The Lost Tale We Now come upon Odysseus as he is leaving the island of the Lotus Eaters. After such an adventure you would think the gods would let Odysseus and his men rest, however as we see they are not so blessed. As we the island where our dreams of home may of been lost...
  3. T

Secret of The KH2 Secret Ending

Ah, I must know where to begin, I have had a wonderful train of thought and have been thinking about this for a rather long time. I have been reading over other members topics, picking threw all the trash and have learned many truths about the game, definite truths from within the game, and...
  4. T

Peeling Apples Rp

The Peeling Apples Rp Specific Rule: NO GODMODDING ,but also, no creating all powerful characters, I am even going to try and refrain myself from doing so) Hm, so why name this rpg, the ‘Peeling Apples rp’? Quiet Simple, if you think about an apple, its potential taste lies within the...
  5. T

help With Drive Forms plz

Ok, I've seen nearly all drive forms i think, well i don't think, because i'm kindsa confused, on youtube i see anti-form as the 6th form, and Final form as the 4th form, so is there any video footage of the drive form i've heard where you fuse with riku or something? if not just the 5th form...
  6. T

Kairi

Just a thought, a very provoking thought, I think the girl axel drags threw the dark portal is kairi, her hair matches and she could have changed out of the school uniform we've seen her in up till now. If this is old sorry, just saying, so no flames plz lol.
  7. T

Kagajeem World (NoNewbs)

No news/noobs, pm if you want to be in with a good template and bias, and a list of some rps you've been in. The RPG Begins, So heres the story and motive behind this Adventure. The Entire world has went to chaos. All the Nuclear Wars have happened so now, Surprisingly, the human race, and...
Back